For those who are late for AF

Sparklebaby

Mummy to Jenny
Reaction score
...and still waiting!

I fancied starting a new thread for us girlies TTC and are still waiting for :witch: to arrive.
So many threads for those getting their :bfp: before shes due.

:hug: to you all that are still waiting for an answer like me!

Today, I am currently 16-17 days late and had nothing but :bfn:
:muaha: Im currently the one on the right and feeling fed up. could do with a hug tbh.

Anyone else out there running late? :cry:

Oooh I like this thread.

I am currently on CD37, periods have been a little irregular since coming off BCP but never this late so am late but not sure how much by.

Have been testing on cheapy tests and constant :bfn::hissy:.

Gonna invest in FRER if it isn't here by Weds.

In the meantime :hug:, sometimes the not knowing is worse.

In theory am due today (but sometimes :witch: is late so - who knows....). Are you often late? Maybe you will get your :bfp: after all....! :hug:

I really dunno anymore if I am late?? I thought :witch: was due CD16 but after getting some really good info on here I now realise that was not the case.

So I am CD26 and still no :witch: but lots and lots of symptoms.

I am getting excited cos I had all these when I was pregnant with my first 2.

Did a HPT this morning and :bfn: :cry: but believe in my heart that my :bfp: is round the corner.

Good luck girlies
xx

Oooh I like this thread.

I am currently on CD37, periods have been a little irregular since coming off BCP but never this late so am late but not sure how much by.

Hey Debbie82. Glad you like it. I was feelin a little left out :hissy: and didnt think there was anyone out there in the same situation as me.
what tests have you done???
I have done 2 boots tests both before AF was due both :bfn:
1 dr urine test 5 days before AF was due :bfn:
2 FR - 6 Day early - after AF was due :bfn:
so I dont know any more. Its true what you say....the longer you wait for an answer the harder it is :cry:

Hope you get your :bfp: result on ur FRER. :hugs: and not :witch:

In theory am due today (but sometimes :witch: is late so - who knows....). Are you often late? Maybe you will get your :bfp: after all....! :hug:

hardly ever late :dohh:
May - 19th
June 20th
July 20th
Aug 20th
SEPT - NOTHING :hissy: other than a 9/10 day light bleed from 9th which the dr said could not be AF as I didnt have to wear anything :blush: not even to bed.

I took in another sample to the dr on request from my dr this morning and hope to get my answer in next few days. But I dont see how they can be different to HPT :hissy:

Hope u dont get :witch: today.....hope you get what youre after soon too xxxx :hug:

I really dunno anymore if I am late?? I thought :witch: was due CD16 but after getting some really good info on here I now realise that was not the case.

So I am CD26 and still no :witch: but lots and lots of symptoms.

I am getting excited cos I had all these when I was pregnant with my first 2.

Did a HPT this morning and :bfn: :cry: but believe in my heart that my :bfp: is round the corner.

Good luck girlies
xx

Hey Lisa :hugs: gr8 name lol. Im Lisa too.:happydance:
Good luck to you hun and hope its what u think it is :bfp:
Its so hard when all you see is that single line glaring back at you saying :bfn: makes you wonder why really. I do hate mother nature sometimes.:cry:

Thank you all for your hugs xxxx :hugs::hug:

Oooh I like this thread.

Hey Debbie82. Glad you like it. I was feelin a little left out :hissy: and didnt think there was anyone out there in the same situation as me.
what tests have you done???
I have done 2 boots tests both before AF was due both :bfn:
1 dr urine test 5 days before AF was due :bfn:
2 FR - 6 Day early - after AF was due :bfn:
so I dont know any more. Its true what you say....the longer you wait for an answer the harder it is :cry:

Hope you get your :bfp: result on ur FRER. :hugs: and not :witch:

I have only done cheap ebay ones but I have been off with the cold the past week so never had the opportunity to buy some chemist ones, back at work today though so the temptation of Boots is just on my doorstep.

You are probably the same as me, if the :witch:is gonna come just wish she would hurry up and rear her ugly head rather than giviing us false hope.

Here's hoping the wait is worthwhile and we all finally get a :bfp:

Thanks sparklebaby, its nice having another Lisa around :hugs:

It is so hard, I shed a tear this morning after taking the test and my DH took the little ones downstairs so I could pull myself together. I feel so selfish, cos so many of you have not even 1 child, and I am blessed with 3! Admittedly the eldest is my step daughter but that doesnt matter to me.

Ooh right, positive thinking is what we need & loads of :hug: & :dust:

Thanks sparklebaby, its nice having another Lisa around :hugs:

It is so hard, I shed a tear this morning after taking the test and my DH took the little ones downstairs so I could pull myself together. I feel so selfish, cos so many of you have not even 1 child, and I am blessed with 3! Admittedly the eldest is my step daughter but that doesnt matter to me.

Ooh right, positive thinking is what we need & loads of :hug: & :dust:

I know the feeling about the tests.....I woke up at 3 this morning crying cause I was so fed up and didnt want any more negs. this is only the first month of trying too :rofl: if Im like this now I hope it gets easier to accept later on down the line if AF does happen to show.
How old are your children? the only child I have is my Hubby :rofl: although the way I have been acting the last week or so u would think I was some spoil brat:cry: :rofl:

:dust:

:( I got heartburn

Lol.. I say that all the time, my DH is my 4th child.. but it was me that was crying over all this!

Heartburn is not good, I have been having lots too... ooh its exciting... I am not on my own.. TMI but I have had a poorly tum too for past 2 days!

The eldest is 9, then my two are 3yrs & 11mths (today). Its my DH who always gets broody first. Then when he plants that seed in my head, thats it I WANT ONE NOW.

I have always been like this, no patience. :hissy:

The tests are the worst part, I can't bear the thought of seeing another single line, if I do ever get a :bfp:I will probably think I am imagining the second line :hissy:

Lol.. I say that all the time, my DH is my 4th child.. but it was me that was crying over all this!

Heartburn is not good, I have been having lots too... ooh its exciting... I am not on my own.. TMI but I have had a poorly tum too for past 2 days!

The eldest is 9, then my two are 3yrs & 11mths (today). Its my DH who always gets broody first. Then when he plants that seed in my head, thats it I WANT ONE NOW.

I have always been like this, no patience. :hissy:

My patience is wearing thin too.:cry:
I hate heartburn tbh. I get it a fair bit so couldnt tell if pg related or not. at least I know when I fall I can still take my tablets. xx

The tests are the worst part, I can't bear the thought of seeing another single line, if I do ever get a :bfp:I will probably think I am imagining the second line :hissy:

lol:rofl:know what u mean. I would probably do the same.....or something stoooopid like pass out or chuck up lol.

Im so glad I found this site. cause although hubs is into this baby thing i dont think he fully understands the emotions of it all. bless him lol

hey ladies

im waiting for :witch: for the following reasons:

i want to come on BEFORE i go on holiday next week
i have to go for a day 1-5 blood test as requested by my infertility clinic ( have been referred by the doc)
so that i can get through the pain full bit while im off work rather than when i am at work
and so that i dont keep building my hopes up everytime i think im late even though i never actually know when that is thanks to my weird cycles :dohh:

sorry if that sounded like a rant :cry:

thanks sparkle baby needed this thread so i dont feel alone

hope you all get your BFP's!!!

and loads of :hug: for everyone - we all deserve them!!

xx

Hang in there ladies, I'm about to be joining you here in another week or two. Good luck to you all and hopefully this will turn into a thread with a whole lot of BFP's! Fingers crossed for us all!! :hugs:

:hug:

Nikkip, is there a chance you could be pg now at thats why :af: is late? Or have I missed a big part of your journey??

hey ladies

im waiting for :witch: for the following reasons:

i want to come on BEFORE i go on holiday next week
i have to go for a day 1-5 blood test as requested by my infertility clinic ( have been referred by the doc)
so that i can get through the pain full bit while im off work rather than when i am at work
and so that i dont keep building my hopes up everytime i think im late even though i never actually know when that is thanks to my weird cycles :dohh:

sorry if that sounded like a rant :cry:

thanks sparkle baby needed this thread so i dont feel alone

hope you all get your BFP's!!!

and loads of :hug: for everyone - we all deserve them!!

xx

Its nice to have a thread finally with a bit more action :O)
well hopefully my most recent urine test is off to the hospital now! lets hope they find something more along the lines of a :bfp: than a :bfn: :hugs:

Hang in there ladies, I'm about to be joining you here in another week or two. Good luck to you all and hopefully this will turn into a thread with a whole lot of BFP's! Fingers crossed for us all!! :hugs:

:hug:

That would be so nice. I take it ur almost due for the :witch:? hope for all the right reasons she doesnt find you :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->