For those who feel ov pain??

hopefulfor1st

Mummy to Jace & NTNP #2
Reaction score
I have long cycles and I'm trying to pinpoint ov, I think I may have oved last weekend but hoping someone can suggest when it more than likely occurred.

Here's my "symptoms"

Sat- heavy, bloated feeling in lower abdomen lasting most of day. Not pain, maybe slight discomfort if anything, best way I can describe it is I was very "aware" of my insides!
It was quite strong and that night I noticed ewcm for the first time ever. A huge chunk at night when I wiped.

Sun night didn't notice any feelings but alot of ewcm at same time of night.

Mon morn- teeny bit of ewcm and that full, aware feeling of my organs in my lower abdomen again, but not as strong or long as sat. A few sharp pains like being stabbed with a pin across lower abdomen

Would u say I oved sat or mon? I'm just confused as I've read u ov at the end of the ewcm...but the majority of what COULD have been ov pain came at the very start of it?

I've only ovulated twice in 2 years and b4 that I was on the pill 10 years so this is all new to me!

Hiya hun,

don't know if I can be any help to you but I'll try.

I feel ovulation every month but this month is my first month of temping too. I felt the ovulation pains yesterday. For me its like a dull ache on whichever side ovary I am ovulating from. Yesterday I had EWCM and today I have a watery CM but from my chart it says I still haven't ovulated?!?!

So maybe you get the ovulation pains and EWCM a day or so before ovulation actually happens, like your body is preparing for it.

Ahh I dunno anymore haha! xx

Yeah I googled it and it said ov usually occurs the day the ewcm finishes... But then I thought is it possible that you get the "pains" a few days b4 ov happens. Hmmmm. It's hard! I have pcos and opks have never worked for me!

I usually have a dull ache on one side of the ovary. After my first baby, I became very aware of my 'insides' that same feeling you get and I get kind of a tugging twitchy pain sometimes. For me, it usually happens a week or two before AF shows her face but I haven't checked for O until recently. I have been getting some pains recently but all opks are negative with the possibility of a few wonky/false positives :(

Thanks guys I guess I'll know In a week! It's just I'm now cd43 (?) and If I haven't (finally) oved then I'm gonna book myself into the doctors and ask for clomid again and I'm really antsy to get this thing started!!

Thanks guys I guess I'll know In a week! It's just I'm now cd43 (?) and If I haven't (finally) oved then I'm gonna book myself into the doctors and ask for clomid again and I'm really antsy to get this thing started!!

I feel you :hugs: I'm on cd39 and all my opks are either negative or if it looks like a positive, it just seems so random and spaced out. We're dtd every 2-3 days just to cover our bases. I'm due for a period October 6th according to my phone app (last period was August 8th).

I haven't had a true period in 2 years (5 months of nothing, conceived my son, had him, then 6 months of nothing, then had a chemical pregnancy.i was hoping the chemical was the start of ovulating regularly and Something would be happening by now! I'd start clomid today if I could but I'm just holding out on the off chance that ewcm and cramping WAS ov.

Hey,

I am ovulating today and can feel it! I got a +opk yesterday, so I know. And I'm on cd20 today.
Some women can feel ovulation pains and some can't. I've read that you usually ovulate at the end of your ewcm, but I wouldn't know, coz I don't get ewcm close to ovulation.

Have you tried temping? Its really nice to confirm that ovulation has occurred, but it can get stressful at times!

With your long cycles, it would be best to use the clomid. I had long cycles, 47, 37 days, then my gyn/ob put me on clomid and they settled down to 30/33 days, which is nice, coz I at least know when to expect the witch.

I hope someone else can give you better advice:)

Hey,

I am ovulating today and can feel it! I got a +opk yesterday, so I know. And I'm on cd20 today.
Some women can feel ovulation pains and some can't. I've read that you usually ovulate at the end of your ewcm, but I wouldn't know, coz I don't get ewcm close to ovulation.

Have you tried temping? Its really nice to confirm that ovulation has occurred, but it can get stressful at times!

With your long cycles, it would be best to use the clomid. I had long cycles, 47, 37 days, then my gyn/ob put me on clomid and they settled down to 30/33 days, which is nice, coz I at least know when to expect the witch.

I have a doctors app in 8 days to ask about taking clomid again :)
The chemical I had was the first time I've naturally ovulated so I thought ill give my body a while to see if it does it again! I do have one round of clomid left here and kicking myself I didn't take it after the chemical when I was having my first "AF" in years! If I did ov last weekend well know in a week if not ill ask my doc for a progesterone test to make sure I haven't oved and hopefully start clomid ASAP!

Hey,

I have a doctors app in 8 days to ask about taking clomid again :)
The chemical I had was the first time I've naturally ovulated so I thought ill give my body a while to see if it does it again! I do have one round of clomid left here and kicking myself I didn't take it after the chemical when I was having my first "AF" in years! If I did ov last weekend well know in a week if not ill ask my doc for a progesterone test to make sure I haven't oved and hopefully start clomid ASAP!

Do you think your doc will let you start the clomid without having af? Maybe your doc will first start you on provera to bring on af. Hope you get some sort of answers.

I'm not sure. Last time I just had a progesterone test to make sure I hadn't already oved and rang the next day to get results, it was of course negative so he said start clomid immediately and call it cd5.

Ok, that's the first time I've heard of that happening, but then again, different doctors do things differently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->