For those who got their BFP...a question...

Essjay86

Reaction score
Did you have that feeling that af was coming? But then get a BFP?

For example, af is due tomorrow or Friday and I'm starting to get that feeling of heaviness and backache and just that general af feeling I get every month before I'm due on. Did you still get this but then get a BFP?

I found out at 9dpo so it was a good few days before I was due, but at the time I would have got my period I was crampy/that dull ache

Your chart looks really good btw- good luck x

Yes, I absolutely thought AF was around the corner right before I got my BFP. It felt just like AF time..

Got to know about it at 11DPO.
But after 14DPO till 18DPO, I definitely got AF cramps.
These cramps were very similar to AF cramps.

I'm in the same situation Essjay, I'm 12/13DPO today. Can't be sure due to not temping/OPKs so can only go off ovulation symptoms. I've had cramping in different areas of my abdomen/pelvis since 10DPO and keep rushing to the loo to check for AF but nothing as yet. I literally feel sick waiting this out but I'm determined not to test

Sending you good luck xxx

Yes. When I conceived my son I swore for the week before af was due that it would come any day because I had af pain but it just never did. I tested when I was a day late because I've never been late in my life and BFP!

Aw thanks for the replies everyone, my temp dropped a bit today so I'm guessing af will arrive tomorrow but let's hope it doesn't. I'm so tired n achey.

Did you have that feeling that af was coming? But then get a BFP?

For example, af is due tomorrow or Friday and I'm starting to get that feeling of heaviness and backache and just that general af feeling I get every month before I'm due on. Did you still get this but then get a BFP?

With my DS's pregnancy yeah! It freaked me out because I kept cramping so much even through many weeks of the first trimester that I was so afraid I was going to miscarry because it just felt so similar to AF, but when you stop and think about it, the same exact body part is involved during pregnancy/implantation, so it only makes sense it's going to feel very much like AF! Only difference for me was it wasn't AS intense as AF cramps. It was still pretty intense for me though. Right now I feel exhausted and nauseas and somewhat crampy with twingey weird pulling feelings that I also remember from my pregnancy so maybe I'm pregnant? But yes, my son is now 13 months and a few weeks old and it started out feeling very much like AF was going to come.

I never did when i was pg with my Son but my friend did, awful bloated & cramps& she thought well we've not done it this momth but her DH said do a test anyways & she was pg! Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->