For those who had/who have swings..

L

Laura--x

When did you get rid of it? or when are you planning to get rid of it??

For the los who loved their swing, what did they use after that??

when ethan out grew at at about 6 months ....lily doesnt use her much but i have just won her a graco fun rock and giggles for when shes about 5months
View attachment 33884

im planning on getting the rainforest jumperoo, scott has the rainforest swing and still loves it!

I switched with the jumperoo when she was big enough for it :)

We took the swing away at about five months I think - as soon as he started trying to sit up/roll out of it. Ours was rated up to 25lbs and he still fit in it very well, but once they start squirming around it's dangerous to use so we took it away.

What we started doing once the swing was gone is putting him in his exersaucer or doorway bouncer, or we'd sit him on the floor with pillows beside and behind him, or put him in his Bumbo with toys in front of him.

Now that he can roll & creep, the only reliable way to keep him stationary and occupied is with the doorway bouncer or exersaucer. The more mobile they get, the tougher it is to take your eyes off them!

we moved to the jumperoo, we didnt have a swing just a rainforest bouncer but when she started pulling herself forward she went in the jumperoo then

Lou
xxx

Elyse can still go in her swing but she's kinda "over that" now, she tries to get out of it.. so it's going away soon (she's 5.5 months). She still has her bouncy chair, doesn't play with the toy bar anymore but will take her teething ring there or have her bottle in it or sit and watch what I'm doing (like when I cook dinner or do laundry) in it.. she also has an Exersaucer which is the same thing Serina posted just different theme, and we're getting her a Jumperoo this week I believe :)

I think we'll have to get rid of ours soon. Its a Precious Planets swing though so gender neutral so we'll be keeping it but she won't be using it. Probably gonna get a her a Jumperoo or something as just today she was in her bouncer and decided to sit up and get onto the floor

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->