For those who have already been pregnant.. How long did it take last time?

this thread makes me think we should start now and not wait any longer :-(

First baby took one cycle.

Going to start trying this month for baby no 2. Fingers crossed.

DD - 1st cycle during contraception problems
DS - 2nd regular cycle after stopping birth control

First was unplanned, 2nd first cycle and third after one act of carelessness during fertile window :)

First bfp took 2 cycles - Ended in miscarriage at 9 weeks
Second bfp came 3 weeks after miscarriage dd born Jan 2014
Started ntnp for next baby in September 2014, but my cycle hasn't started up again since I am still breast feeding. Fingers crossed that it happens soon.:dust::dust::dust:

My son was conceived 1st month trying, I used opk's

I had 2 implants (6yrs) before we started to TTc#1. It took 2 weeks after the removal for my period to return, 5 cycles later I was pregnant.
In between #1 and #2 I was briefly on the pill and then we simply used a condom for a while. 2 cycles later I was pregnant.

Good luck x

DS was an "accident". His dad & I were only together for 6 weeks so I guess it took one cycle?

OH & I have been trying to conceive for 8 months now with no luck.

We are pregnant with our first, and it took us over 17 months. We ended up going through ivf as I have pcos and my AF was getting out of wack (3 months no AF, no ovulation etc). We then found out DH had low sperm count, so the doctors suggested ivf.

We started TTC at 25 years old (I'm 27 next week) and we are two healthy individuals. I go to the gym 2-3 times a week and we are fairly active. We have a healthy diet, don't smoke, and would have the occasional glass of wine. For some reason ttc didn't work for us.

I thought because we were younger and healthy it would happen straight away, or at least within 3 months. But as time stretched onto a year it became very difficult.

We are every happy to finally be expecting though as it has been a road full of many tears and sadness, but having this baby in me has made it all worth it.

Good luck.

Got a BFP first cycle, ended in MC at under 5 weeks (technically it was a chemical I guess).

Currently on our first cycle TTC after the miscarriage, will know in a week if we were successful!

It took us 6 years, with 1 loss, to finally get pregnant with our son. He will be three in a week and we are in our second month TTC #2. I'm really really hoping it'll happen much more quickly this time as I'm 35 and don't want a Huge gap between kiddos.

Dd1 6weeks
Dd2 4 weeks
Ttc 3 - 3 months

With my first pregnancy a few years ago I got pregnant the first cycle, but that ended up being a chemical pregnancy. We will be TTC again in March, so we'll see!

I had an unplanned pregnancy when I was a teenager and had a TOP. What hurts the most now I am actually trying nothing is happening yet that happened from having sex once :( I feel like I am being punished now for having a TOP

My first took 3 months = 12 week loss
My second took 8 months = my 4 year old daughter
My third took 4 months = chemical
And my fourth took 3 weeks straight after my chemical which sadly ended as MMC.

Currently waiting for my second cycle since my loss. Seems like the quicker I get pregnant the more they don't want to stick around! Good luck x

Update. Second cycle since MC didn't come, got my BFP today x:happydance:

My first took 3 months = 12 week loss
My second took 8 months = my 4 year old daughter
My third took 4 months = chemical
And my fourth took 3 weeks straight after my chemical which sadly ended as MMC.

Currently waiting for my second cycle since my loss. Seems like the quicker I get pregnant the more they don't want to stick around! Good luck x

Update. Second cycle since MC didn't come, got my BFP today x:happydance:

Congratulations!

The first time was 4 cycles and had an early mc
after that it took 4 cycles and had my gorgeous LO.

Now onto my second cycle ttc#2 xx

I'm back after a bit of a hiatus :)

It took us 4 months the first time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back