• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

For those who have had 2!

Cat

Reaction score
Iwas just wondering how long each of your labours were?

I know they say second and subsiquent labours are shorter but wondered how much generally by. I want to stay at home as long as possible, but Ido have an hours drive to the hospital, so Idont want to leave it to late if it does progress quickly.

So how long start to finish were each of yours, was there a big difference?

Ohhhhh i wanted to know this too as maddie has to get to charls lol!!

xxx

with chloe i was in all 36 hrs, i was in hosp for most of this too!!!!!! wi callum my contractions started at teatime on the 19th and i had him at t time on the 20th. but i went to hosp at 4:10 and had him at 5:04!!!!

if you have 1 hr drive i would leave straight away

with Dior i knew i was in labour at 9pm i had her at 2pm the next day!

with Harley i didnt realise it was labour untill 3am i had him 2hrs later at 5am
i was having little bh but went the hospital to get checked as i was only 35wks i walked from the carpark fine not in pain atall then all of a sudden as i walked through the hospital door i just felt every thing drop and i could barley walk and coulf feel the head coming

On Charlie i was 12 hours

On Ethan i was 6 hours

On Coby i was 3 hours

Looks like i will just pop this one out :rofl:

xx

Wow layla thats realy good, your labours have halfed each time ! you better get to hospital sharpish with this one then !!!!lol

Was also curious about 2nd labours, also are 2nd babies and other subsequint babies heavier or lighter than your first? i always thought they were lighter but a few people have said differnt!

first time i was in labour for 24 hours but for 8 of them i didnt know i was in first stage so you could really say i was only in labour for 16 hours and 4 hours pushing if that makes sence :blush:

with Colby i was in full blowing labour for 4 hours (but i was induced so i think if i went natural i think it would have been longer)

Amy 29 hrs

Jack 8 hrs!

If you start in labour i would go in straight away hun, you may cough and baby falls out!! :rofl:

LOL at coughing!

Well my first labour was 35 hours like your Yvanne, so Idont expect this one to be too quick. I do also have to allow time for OH to get home from work, and also my mum picking up Noah and taking him away. If I do get caught short I do have another hospital a lot closer to me that I can just go to. But its so hard to judge, last time round I had been having regular contractions 5 mins apart right from the start and yet after having contractions like that all day the hospital turned me away cause I was only 1 1/2cm dilated. I went home cried at having not got anywhere, went back after only 2 hours and was suddenly 4cm! Dont want to get all the way over there again just to find I get sent home again.

Hang around the car park lmfao!!

supe up the car loud music and be a boy racer!! lmfao

xxx

Wow layla thats realy good, your labours have halfed each time ! you better get to hospital sharpish with this one then !!!!lol

Was also curious about 2nd labours, also are 2nd babies and other subsequint babies heavier or lighter than your first? i always thought they were lighter but a few people have said differnt!

yeah lol, im a bit worried there wont be enough time for drugs! lol

xx

From very first contraction (not painful) 14 hrs with Ella and 7 with Alex, buuuuuut I went from 2cm at 10.15am to ready to push in 2 hours.

Lewis was 1hr 50 minutes very quick as i was already 10 cm by the time id arrived at the hospital

And Frankie was 2hrs 30 minutes again by the time id arrived at the hospital i was 7cm dialated and very shocked wiht her as she was 3wks early :headspin:

Spose I ought to think about packing my hospital bag :blush:

hi girls with my first i was in labour for 17 and a half hours and on my second i was 5 hours and 40 mins so im hoping this one will be quick good luck

spunky xx

Jade was 6hrs 45mins

Alfie was 10hrs 15 mins :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"