For those who have nursed and weaned before, I'm desperate

LadyLovenox

Reaction score
Ok. I'm gonna post this in a few different sections bc I am feeling desperately worried. I weaned my baby about 2.5 months ago, and am still able to express a tiny bit of fluid when I squeeze my nipples and try to. (just out of curiosity). Anyway, my boobs seem to be emptying out. Look saggy, smaller, flatter, etc. All of which I expect. However, if I raise my arms above my head, the bottom half of both boobs, but esp the right one, completely sink in. Is this bc theres extra skin but nothing really inside them? Or should I be worried about breast cancer? I am calling OB Monday but worried sick. Everything I Google says cancer.

You should definitely get checked but to put things in perspective while you wait: Cancer in both boobs at the same time is incredibly rare. The type of cancer that causes dimples or pitting is also rare. So that's two rare things put together - that must be enormously rare. Plus Google doesn't really know what you are describing whereas a health professional knows what cancer might look like, so please try to stay calm till you see them.

Thanks so much for the support... that does give me some peace of mind. I'm so glad both boobs are doing it, but the one is just so much worse that it has me worried.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->