For those who like I Love My Bear.... theres pink and blue versions now!

MrsPhillips

Reaction score
We have just been to Toys R Us and they have in there pink and blue versions of the I Love My Bear bedding collections.
We have bought the majority of things for the nursery in this collection in neutral but was still needing the quilt etc..
Well they have a pink and blue version of the sets on offer. Were £79.99 now £39.99
Set includes :
cot bumper
cot quilt
fitted sheet
fleece

We came straight home, took off our original bumper and changed everything on the bed and it looks lovely! So pleased with it and still doesnt look out of place with the other neutral pieces. I've never seen the pink and blue versions before. perhaps a special buy for them? its not on the web xx

are you selling the nuteral colours of the i love my bear things?

Hi
Sorry, the other neutral bits we have like nappy stacker and wall hangings etc.. still go really well so we're going to hold on to them I think. If I change my mind, I will post and let you know -x-

We seen these when we went to get ours in october but hubby wanted neutral as HE plans to have another baby haha xx

saw the blue ones today there great i love them but decided to stick with the neutral colour

i have lots of the i love my bear range..which i love but i brought extra so i have double curtains and other stuff which im having to sell

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->