For those who like Tatty Teddy...

stickylizard

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I remember a while back in the Second Trimester forum that some of you were doing Tatty Teddy nurseries and were looking for stuff...

Well OH and I ventured to Next today for baby's very first outfit and I saw and fell in love with and bought the cutest sleepsuit for Ella. It's "Tiny Tatty Teddy" which I'd never heard of but it's pink and white striped with a sleepy baby teddy wearing a babygrow on the front. It comes with a matching hat all for £9 and its just adorable! Not sure if its still relevant to anyone but thought I'd mention it anyqay. Sorry for lack of a piccy but I'm using my phone
Xx

Link here https://www.next.co.uk/shopping/girls/newborn/20/4?extra=sch&n=women-maternity-collections

V cute!:thumbup:

how cute! I love tatty teddy but you can't get much merchandise over here unfortunately. I really stocked up when I was over in England a few years ago.

Saw it a few weeks back and loved it :thumbup: I already have way too many clothes though so had to resist!! :dohh:

They are lovely arent they.

They do a tatty teddy cotbed in next too, but its priced at £300
And the bedding set is £99

Very expensive but lovely xx

Well crap that explains it!!! I am in Germany and at the PX/BX (we're military) there is LOADS of this little bear!! They have a whole section but it's not just for babies. Like right now because of Valentine's day, they have Vday gifts and the same went for Christmas. And then they have a section (within the section) for baby gifts. He is super cute!! I didn't realize he was so popular!

Aaaw that is adorable! Venturing to Next today so may have to slip one in my basket! Don't know when my wee Princess will have the time for all these outfits!!! Xxx

i love tatty ted, ive got the pink & white sleepsuit from next. I like there nursery stuff but in the picture on the site they've made the room look so bland and borning.

a lady on my facebook has tatty ted bibs, but so far ive not been able to find them, ebay have some but they're all wipeable whereas hers are cloth :(

im gunna buy one in blue for my lil man.. i loveee tatty teddy.. :) we have our nursery room decorated in tatty teddy wallpaper, and weve got a tiny tatty teddy cot.. <3 lol.. xx

i love tatty ted, ive got the pink & white sleepsuit from next. I like there nursery stuff but in the picture on the site they've made the room look so bland and borning.

a lady on my facebook has tatty ted bibs, but so far ive not been able to find them, ebay have some but they're all wipeable whereas hers are cloth :(

I got a wipeable one at my baby shower this past weekend. It is super cute but, like you, I would LOVE the cloth ones!! (I'm not real big on the plastic bibs)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->