• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

For those whose LO are sleeping thru

TTC LADY

Reaction score
when you say your LO is sleeping through the night, do they wake for feeds ?
Our little girl is nearly 4 months and still wakes for a feed at about 1am and 5am,taking 5 oz each time but then goes straight back to sleep.

my little girl usually sleeps from 7 till 7 in the morn but still "wakes" for a feed at about 2/3ish in the night but same as you she goes straight back to sleep x

I used to refer to sleeping through as not waking for feeds or anything. Now I just say "he slept from x to x but fed at - " He's understood night and day since he was a few weeks old but only sleeps from 9pm - 6am now and then, although he did 7pm - 6.40am this week which was amazing.

My monster sleeps from around midnight til 8am... not waking for anything... neither do I!!

He's been doing it for over a month now. I know I'm very lucky, and hope it continues...

My LO used to wake for a 1am and 5am feed, within a matter of weeks she dropped both on her own and now sleeps through, it happens so quickly, it might be in time your LO will just drop them.

R you could be unlucky like me and have a 10 month old who still does wake once in the night for a bottle! Really not sure how on earth to cut it out! Lol little monkey!

morgan has slept from6pm till 6pm having jsut a 3oz bottle at 10pm but he does wake a few times for his dummy in the night x

Since being 8 weeks our LO has gone from 10.30-7am without waking for a feed which I'm very pleased about.
He's started trying to go to sleep earlier in the evenings, and started having a big nap from 8-10pm and then I'd feed him and put him to bed, but this made him start waking at 2.30am. So I'm now trying to limit his nap to an hour and it has worked for the last 2 nights, and he slept through again.
I think every baby is different though, I'm just grateful he sleeps well!!!!

Connah will have his last feed at 8pm and then a dreamfeed at 10.30pm but then he will sleep through til /8am :D xx

my little lady has slept through the night since she was 9 and a half weeks old so i feel very very lucky is used to be 10pm till 5am now at 14 weeks she will sleep from 7pm till 7am with no waking up in the night at all i feel so lucky I LOVE MY BABY HEHE

my LO sleeps from 8pm - 8am without waking for a bottle but does wake about 6am for her dummy . i no im very lucky with her but i miss her like mad when she is in bed so long!

Jacob is 10.5 weeks old and for the last week has started sleeping through from 7.30-5am :happydance:

By sleeping through, I would always take it to mean not waking for anything. If Aisling wakes during the night for a feed I'd be more likely to say she slept from 7pm until x, went back to sleep and woke again at x.

TBH, I wouldn't mind so much if she woke for a feed if she then went back to sleep. I'm lucky that she does usually sleep through but if she wakes up, it's for a couple of hours :dohh:

River goes to bed at 10 (late i know :blush: ) and will sleep until 4/5am have 3oz and go back down till 8/9, she is 10weeks.

its not perfect but could be much worse

everyone asks us "is she sleeping through" drives me crazy

mine sleeps goes to bed at 6.30, wakes for feed at 9.30 ish and 12.30 ish then usually wakes at 4am ish fidgeting and playing then sleeps until 6am

My LO goes down between 7.30-8pm then wakes at 6.30am. She sometimes wakes at 5 ish for her dummy.

My lo who is 3 months old will feed at some point between 6-8pm, then I will dream feed him around 10pm. He then sleeps through till about 5am (a huge improvement on his big brother who used to wake every 2 hours to feed at night!)

sleeping through is 'technically' sleeping 5 hours with no breaks but most people think it's straight through the whole night.

Our LO goes to bed at 7pm, dream fed at 11ish and sleeps through till 7am he has done from 10 1/2 weeks..................... that'll do me!!!

xxx

My 4 month old ( 6.5 weeks preemie) sleeps at least 10 hours straight, usually 7 through to 5 when WE wake her for her morning feed so she can have bath with dh before he goes to work:thumbup: She doesnt nap during the day much though and is breastfed:shrug:

My other 2 took a lot longer to sleep so well during the night, my first daughter was 2 before she dropped her 2am feed.:shrug:

Brandon goes to bed at 8.30pm, we wake him at 11pm for a feed and then he sleeps til 8.30am! Im very happy with that :D x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"