For Those Whove Had Csec & natural

babezone

Reaction score
soo...bexys thred about child birth got me thinking

i had an awful awfull birth and as a result am still not fully healed now....for me it was the worst expirience of mylife!....and am so envious of people who say it was the best ever as i wish it was for me.

on my next bubs....if i have a next one lol i really really want a c sec as i feel the whole birth expierience with archie really ruined my bonding time as i couldnt even hold him till hours after give him a bottle or anything.

so my question is to those of u who has had both.. given the choice would u have

C SECTION or NATURAL BIRTH also state if ur natural birth was an easy or hard xxx

I would have a natural birth again. It was neither easy or hard I suppose - I was in labour for 22 hours and it took me 2 hours to push Charlie out. I had to go to theatre afterwards though to have the placenta removed cos it didn't want to come out! x

Natural birth for me, and I'd like it again! I was in labour for 23 hours but after I had my epi it was absolutely fine. There was one point before the epi i asked for a c sec lol thats when they offered me the epi. I had to have it topped up at the end just before pushing. I was pushing for about 1 and a half hours. At one point the doc said we may have to go c section as she was having difficulty coming around the bend. When I heard that I pushed with all my mite and out she popped. I felt her coming but it didn't hurt.
The doc was very shocked when he came back in, he thought he was coming back in to prepare me for surgery.

Hi Ya. I would say natural as I think I had a fairly easy time. It hurt so much but was over fairly quickly. I woke up with pains at 3 in the morning and went into hospital at six and they put me in a side room and said all the midwifes were busy and someone would be with me as soon as possible. I think it was around 8am when someone finally decided to see how dilated I was as I was saying it really hurt and I wanted to push and she whispered to my OH that as it was my first baby I would have at least another ten hours of this. Anyway she decided to check me and looked very shocked and said that I was fully dilated and ready to push and because they had left me so late I could not have any pain relief apart from gas and air. Toby was born at 10.27am. I had to have few stitches as when he was born he came out with his hand by his head. xx

Duhh!! Just read the title again, I have not had both. Going to be one of those days me thinks!!! Sorry

i had on paper what looked like an easy birth everything was quite normal but emotionally it was shit i was treated awfully by the hosp staff but id still do it all again. i watched my sister in law recover from her c sec and it was horrendus i honestly dont know why anyone would do that by choice. she couldnt pick up her baby/hug her existing children get in and out of the bath alone.

I had a nightmare (IMO) birth with callum but would still and will go for a natural birth again. I would never choose to have a c-section. My cousin has had 3 sections and watching her recover was awful.

I had a natural birth (induced early though)

I would do it again, but definitely with pain relief! I loved my Epidural, lol. The first bit was rough but as soon as the pain relief kicked in I felt awesome. I pushed for an hour with Claire, and had minor tearing. :)

I was given an elective c-section as my baby was 8lb 12oz at 34 weeks due to diabetes in pregnancy.

It was the best thing I could have had as I went down to theatre, epidural painless, then without seconds my baby's face came round the corner.

It was so weird.......The worse thing is that needle they put in your hand which I believe everyone has to have natural or c-section.

It was painful in the night, but I was up and out the next day.

It saved all that hours in pain and even then I heard women had gone through with natural to end up having an emergency c-section anyway......

so please don't be put off with a c-section.

i had a section, but I'm hoping for a natural birth this time. I hated the time I was in hospital and recovery was a bitch - I live at the top of a hill and even after 6 weeks I struggled to push the pram up it.

Ooops sorry I didn't read title correctly either. I just had natural.

lol i think most of u red the question wrong.....was really for people who have had both

so a c section AND natural (good or bad)

and wat 1 they preffered be it bad labour over their c sec....or was the c sec much better over a bad/good natural childbirth.....

see i just dont think i could do natural again it petrifies me. 6 weeks to recover in IMO is nothing compared to 3months of hell with wat i got now and still not recoverd.

I had a natural birth with Landon...then a csection with Casen and honestly the csection was terrible. The recovery was soooooo hard, MUCH harder than a natural birth. I had a VBAC with Hayden and would do it again if we had another, I would never choose a csection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->