? for you ladies? Belly button pain?

Gabrielle

Mum of 2! Pg with # 3!
Reaction score
Coming over from ttc to see what you girlies think!

So im about 6 or 7 dpo and started getting this pulling sensation to the left of my belly button, and got it yesterday. it comes and goes and feels like a pinch. i thought maybe i had a hernia but i dont lol.

i was just curious if any of you have experinced this in early pregnancy and if it was a sign for you? also how early on did you get it?

ive never had this before so found it kinda of odd?...

Please let me know thanks girlies!

other symptoms..sore throat, ear ache(had with first baby), and slighty tingling boobs and watery/creamy cm.

THanks ladies!:hug:

I had these fort of pains from the last day of my last period. Sounds positive!

last day of period??...you mean when you were suppose to get your period?...thanks

Hun i somtimes get this when not pregnant i think our bodys do some weird things sometimes and all is normal ....

Like we need oiling lol but hope it is a bfp for you :)

last day of period??...you mean when you were suppose to get your period?...thanks

The last time i had my period was 18th july and it ended on the 22nd july, on the 22nd of july is when i got cramps and sore bbs x

i had some weird almost tugging/pinchin feelings in my belly about 2days after af was due

You said pain in your belly button right ?
as i know you get pains on your left side like a sharp pulling feel and maybe on your right as well :)

not in, to the left of it, like next to it

I had this exact thinkg from bout 3 and a half weeks and still get it now and i am a few days over 5 weeks to me it feels a lil like somethin bein streched that hasnt in a long time.. Or maybe somethin pullin lose from the wall of my belly but not that painful more like in a making room way haha i know it sounds odd but i dont know how else to put it!

yeah...its werid..did yours come and go..? mines to the left of hte belly button not in it..

I use to get pulling/itching/streching like pains on the belly button and inches to the left and right when I was pregnant with Carlee, at the time I didnt know I was pregnant and thought it was my ovaries being mean again. weirdly I didnt have any of that with this pregnany, this time around I have a BURNING belly button.

yeah...its werid..did yours come and go..? mines to the left of hte belly button not in it..
Yeah mine comes and goes some days i wont have it at all but it does happen most days...sometimes i get it on the right side but mostly left

I never had this but my friend said she did. Could be a preggy symptom. Unless you mean legement pain which is a ripping kinda pulling feeling. I get them. Hate them though. Hurts when I cough , sneeze or move a certain way.

nah..i think its just a little pinching sesation right by my navel..didnt have it too much today

Im experiencing the same thing I havent taken a pt yet I am waiting till the end of the month to take it!

ttys

I know this is an old post but did any of you get your :bfp: after this pain. I'm having that pain now Xx

I had that sensation during my TWW back in 2011. I tuned out being pregnant, but ended up MCing later on. Well I had that sensation during one of my next TWWs and I could have sworn that I was pregnant. Turned out I wasn't. But the next cycle I did get pregnant, and I didn't have any sensation like that. So you never know, it could be either or

The last time I had it I mcd 3 weeks later :-/ xxx

I know this is an old post but did any of you get your :bfp: after this pain. I'm having that pain now Xx

Now this thread is even older lol! But did you get a BFP? Can you describe your pain?

My belly button has been sore on and off since 8dpo and it is not a pulling, it is a dull ache and feels like at one point I was poked hard in it and feeling the after effects.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"