For your second baby..

faille

Mummy & WTT
Reaction score
Did you come up with a completely different list of potential names or did you use one from your first baby?

There are a lot of names left from when we decided with Violet but... it kinda feels like the name wouldn't be unique for the next baby iykwim?

I have been thinking the same thing, but I know if we do have a girl I'm going for the one I picked this time. It was OH grandma's name and I picked it as my fave without even knowing that. I think for boys it would have to be a new list.

new names. (sort of)

my eldest is jarred lee, had he been a girl it would have been savannah rose.
lil man is mackenzie tyler, had he been a girl it would have been mackenzie rose or teegan rose.

this 1 if a girl was teegan may-rose and we were really stuck for a boys but have agreed on blake ethan.

rose is after my late nan and may after my mum who died 04, hence why it got added to the teegan rose.

I've picked a totally different name for our second, but I'll be keeping it quiet I think :)

I used some of my list we already had, for the first name anyway. :D And with this third I'm going off that original list as well.... it's been a helpful little piece of paper! Haha.

Im writing a new list.
1) Come across new names
2) Only like about 2 on list i first made lol

We didnt know if we were team pink or blue with Hannah so we still have our chosen boys names for this time round but the backup girls name we had so are not so sure of now. We havent come up with girls names for this time round yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"