• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Foreign water

firstLO

Evie's mum & pregnant
Reaction score
We're going to Greece next week (honeymoon yey! :happydance:) and I know they say not to drink the tapwater but is it ok if boiled for use in her formula bottles? I presume it's ok if boiled but just wanted to check what the rest of you thought. x

If it's boiled I would imagine it's fine... however, ordinarily you're not supposed to give bottled water but it's ok to do so if there are doubts over the tap water.
Personally I would just fill a suitcase with the ready made stuff for peace of mind.
Enjoy your honeymoon :)

2 of my friends have been to France recently and used boiled BOTTLED water for making up feeds. They still washed and sterilised all the bottles in tap water though. But this is France so probably no help sorry!
We went to France (Disneyland Paris!) for my 30th a few weeks ago and as it was only a few days, used cartons. But we are off to France again for a weeks holiday and I think we will be boiling the French tap water. We are staying with friends who live there and she assures me the water is good stuff! LOL
Good luck and have a great honeymoon! xxx

I would think boiled water would be fine :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"