Forever Pregnant?!?!

bamagurl

Mother of 5 ~ 2 angels
Reaction score
Does anyone else feel like they are going to be pregnant FOREVER!?!?!? I know that I am right here at the end, but it feels like there is no light at the end of the tunnel. I mean don't get me wrong, I am so blessed that everything has gone well and we have a healthy little boy on the way. However, I have reached the point where I am just ready and each day that goes by gets a little longer... I know I should probably be thankful to be pregnant, and don't get me wrong I have enjoyed this pregnancy from the beginning seeing as how this is my last, but I think no matter how thankful and how blessed you reach a point where you are just ready to be "normal" again where you can bend over to pick up something you dropped or tie your shoes or heck even put shoes on by yourself!! I just needed to get that out because if one more person says "how are you feeling?" "Let him cook a little longer" "Just enjoy it while you can" I may fork someone in the eye!!!!!

its amazing the things you miss when you're pregnant like being able to turn over in bed with no choreography lol and being able to walk 2 feet without feeling the need to pee!! I am so looking forward to having her here☺☺

Oh yes, the things you miss. Bending over without my tummy hurting, even just it not hurting when I stand against the cooker because my stomachs rock solid :(. But them I'm enjoying the last few weeks with DS and DH (and the dogs) without a worry. Definately don't want to anymore so trying to make the most of it :).

We have the same due date! Yes only the past few days I've been like.. Yep im ready to be done. Definitely looking forward to being able to sleep on my front, walk faster, bend over and generally do things without hurting. I've really tried not to be negative and wish the time away but I'm getting tired now

I thought I'd never reach the "GET IT OUT OF ME" stage of pregnancy, particularly given my history of loss (this is pregnancy #5 but baby #1) and how desperately I've wanted to carry to term, but omfg... I am 31w4d and already becoming quite miserable. I'm exhausted constantly, I always feel hungry but have no room for food, I feel like I can't breathe anymore... ugh! I just have to keep reminding myself that I'll be holding my baby boy in about two months. I can surely survive that long, right?

I am glad I am not the only one who feels like this! It has only come on recently, especially since I have been on bed rest for the past week! It has been so BORING!!! I keep praying that labor will start, but no such luck yet!

ugh yes I feel like this too. these last 2 weeks are gonna be the end of me! my mom had all of her kids early.. I am further than she ever got. so I really thought my baby might come early.. I really don't know now tho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->