Forget clingy baby, it's clingy mummy!

faille

Mummy & WTT
Reaction score
Someone please tell me I'm not the only one who gets like this...?!

I haven't been able to leave Violet alone all day :blush:
I've wanted to cuddle and hold and kiss her all day. I haven't been able to put her down because of me!

I really, really struggled putting her to bed tonight, I had to force myself to put her down.

I don't know why, she's not ill or unhappy or anything like that!

I was totally the clingy one today! Lol :haha:

I'm the same way! Expect it's everyday. I don't put him in his crib or playpen to nap during the day, he sleeps on me! I'm so clingy and a worry wart! I skipped going out tonight so I could stay home with LO and DH went out! I'm going to have to put DS down alone tonight for bed and I may want to cuddle since my hubby is out! Oooooh, my poor son.... I'm not surprised if he crawls early just to get away from me! :rofl:

lol, me too, in fact Brady is asleep on my shoulder now after his last bottle

Aww, you're all really sweet! I think about cuddling her all day but then she pulls my hair and tries to rip my nose off my face whenever she gets close and I get over it! :lol:

I'm a totally clingy mummy and very proud of it.. I must be the only person who hopes my baby wakes for a feed during the night, just so I can sneak in extra cuddles and kisses!
I've only left her for 4 hours since she's been born so I could go to a funeral and people are always asking me why dont I let them babysit.. I dont want to ! I want to spend every second I can with her, she's just toooooooo lovely!

im really clingy with alex , i dont tend to hold him all the time but like him with me

hes 8 months old and the longest ive been away from him is 4 hours just recently - it killed me!!

he sleeps down stairs with me till i go to bed and he is still in his crib beside me then normally ends up in our bed

god help me when i go back to work!

he's really good though, if you leave the room or anything hes not bothered in the slightest and will go to anyone

:flower:

I'm there, too! :haha:

Sometimes I think I need more cuddles than he does! :dohh:

Yes I have a bit of separation anxiety too. I have been with my son every day all day since he was born, basically since there is no one else to look after him. All our friends and family live in the UK. Heading home in jan and looking forward to some well deserved days and nights off, although not sure how i will cope.

Im clingy to, but Im also a control freak when it comes to Bryce. I don't like to let others help me out, even his own dad. I feel bad. When Dh goes to him Im right there budding in. ugh, poor DH. Bryce is a very special baby to me, I had lost too much in my life, and a baby befor him so Im afraid if I let go he wont be here to.
Bless.
Merry Christmas.

Aww, you're all really sweet! I think about cuddling her all day but then she pulls my hair and tries to rip my nose off my face whenever she gets close and I get over it! :lol:

Lmao, know that feeling! I think maybe that's why I was like it.. because she wasn't doing that :lol:

Violet's the same as Alex, pinksnowball. She's more than happy to go to anyone and play by herself (when I let her! haha) and I'm back to work in a couple of weeks and the thought's killing me :sad1:

I've cried the last 2 days cos this growth spurt has made him too big for his nest so he HAS to go in his room in a couple of weeks and I can't deal with it!!

Me too!
Matilda is 6 months old now and we have never been apart. I'm now worried that people will start to find it odd as most of my 'mummy' friends have been out and about on their own quite a lot. We're going to NZ where my OH is from in 6 weeks and I know his family will want to babysit and I'm dreading it.
It's difficult practically as she is still breastfed on demand and although we have started weaning we are at a very early stage. And she won't take a bottle. And she wakes at all times during the night. Agghhhh!
No one knows her as well as me and I would hate for her to wake up and be upset.

Yep, clingy mummy disease!!

I cosleep and the other night I put her in her crib(cot) just to see what she'd do and she went right to sleep. I cried my eyes out and couldn't stop going in to check on her and kept hoping she'd wake up and miss me. Thankfully she did about an hour and a half later. :blush:

I have literally not been away from my daughter's side for more than 30 minutes since she was born. I just can't stand it. Even if DH has her I end up hovering around because I don't know what to do with myself. :haha: And if she is napping on her own I check on her every five minutes and sometimes just stand watching her sleep. :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"