forget it

Im not sure but I think it all depends on how her body reacts. If it has stopped now but starts again before 33 weeks they might try and stop it again but if it starts after 33 weeks they wont stop it. As i said im not sure but some one else might be along with more info.

47 views and 1 reply, thanks, its not like we are all worried or anything.

Have you tried putting this in baby club as there may be people who have had it and went to term?

Usually a lack of response is because no one knows the answer.

Sorry I can't help either as I never had anything to stop labour and don't know anyone that has.

47 views and 1 reply, thanks, its not like we are all worried or anything.

The views count unregistered guests as well, and the girls in this section help all we can you, you know that?

I was one of those viewers hun but I'm sorry, I didnt know the answer. Like 25weeker said most of us never got the chance to stop the labour hence prematurity

Iv no doubt that if id put it in BC it would of been moved here, hence why i put it straight here.

I also read this but as my reply would have been "I don't know - mine was too quick and too advanced to stop it" I didn't think it would be either helpful or relevant to you. The hospital I was at has a policy of not stopping it so that would not have been helpful either I thought.

I often view threads and don't reply if I don't know the answer or can't give any useful information. I have to view them to know whether I can answer or not!

I have no idea what this was about as I only just came in here today - but I do always try to help where I can, as do all the other girls in this section. Nobody would have ignored you on purpose :(

yea... Idk either =(
They could hold one of my friends from 29 to 35 weeks, but I don´t know any detail since she had the baby only 2 days ago =)
Yes It a possibility but I ll admit that I don´t know much, since I was never in PTL ALONE, i had it along with a looot of problems and my baby still born premature...

but I will find out with her, and IF u still interested pm me or something.

Sorry to say it, but ppl here is really helpful if nobody answered is probably because nobody really knows ;)

I admit I read it too, but there's nothing more frustrating (to me) than someone waffling in a thread, when all I want is advice. I was never offered any drugs, once it happened, it happened unfortunately!

Hello and welcome! I`m sorry you didn`t get many replies... perhaps try the gestational complications section? That`s where I got all my answers when my pregnancy became high risk. Good luck :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"