forgot to pick up my bc this month

Gmz

Reaction score
so i forgot to pick up my pill this month me and my significant other used the pull out method the first few times then used a condom which obi should have used the condom from the begining but it is what it is i thnk i ovulate early because my first pregnancy my due date was off the entire time on the ultrasounds yesterday i had some cramping thought maybe my AF was coming early but nothing it is due in a week so now I'm being crazy and think i might be pregnant and had a dream last night that i took a pregnancy test and it was extremely positive ahhh!! i hate waiting

and im extremely tired and have to pee every 2 secs but i always have to pee so idk i feel like i was paying with fire my cm was very mucus like when we used the pull out method this week is going to be torture im thinking about buying a test tonight but it will probably be a waste of money

If you havent been taking your BC, it could be just the change in hormones causing you to feel like that. I came off BC just over two weeks ago and the symptoms are crazy, I've had sore boobs, heavy feeling in abdomen, cramps, sore back, all sorts.

Hopefully it will work out how you want it to.

so i took a test it looks like a positive but I'm not convinced that i am oh boy I'm def going crazy it wouldn't be the best time to be pregnant but it wouldn't be a horrible thing either ahhh!!

Oooooh brilliant, that's great news, I'm very happy for you. Are you able to post a picture of the test??

Still not convinced and the line is bright blue in person

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 21
A lot of the girls on here aren't convinced by blue dye tests and I know they'd suggest getting either a FRER or a pink dye test to be sure. I can 100% see the line though so good luck!!

I'd test again. The line looks funky, even for a blue dye test. Super think. Almost like a bad, dark evap. But it could just be the lighting. It definitely looks dark for a an evap.. so maybe you are pregnant. Retest:)

im waiting for the tests i ordered online and if AF doesnt come or i get more positive results then ill buy a exp one ive had the worst headache for 4 days

and that picture was taking right after i took it idk so weird and confusing

The blue line should be full thickness as the control line, even if lighter in colour.. Is it the same? I cant quite see xx

its not as thick but its bright blue ugh these pictures are annoying they dont show up as good

i took an internet cheapie another faint positive it was a pink dye test no AF yet still not making a dr appt for at least another week

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->