• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Formula milk

So, I bought 3 cartons of the Aptimel today. He/she may not need them, but at least I'm happy that if they do, I can provide. One less stress off the list!

Ok I'm definitely buying that now but what do I do with the tin of SMA I've already brought! Good job I only brought the one!!!! x

Honey remember that all babies are different and what is perfect for one may not be right for another so don't chuck it away just coz others on here didn't like it. Just like some babies love dummies:baby: and others won't take them. Some babies ca:baby:n be intolerant to certain additives in the milk but be fine with a different brand so just chill out and see how you go:hugs:

Remember what i said about the 24hour shops etc....don't buy a tonne of stuff you may not need. Breastfeeding may be fine and you won't need any formula for months or more....good luck chick:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Well Faith was on it and was fine but then thinking about it she was a windy baby and was on Infacol constantly for 12 weeks so wondering if it was the milk now cos if it was I'd hate to use it again. Like you say, I'll try it with him and if he's really windy too I'll try Actamil x

Each little carton has 7 oz's in so would be enough for 2 3oz feeds when they are newborn. And they will need to be stored in the fridge once openned too.

if he's really windy too I'll try Actamil x

:rofl: sorry don't mean to laugh but isn't that those little yogurt bottles like Yakult????

I think the milk is called Aptimil....by Milupa:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I had visions of a baby drinking from one of those little yogurt drink bottles:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:blush:Sorry for laughing....it's my imagination running away with me:dohh:

Lol you're right! I should really check my spelling sometimes!!!!!!:rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"