• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

forum colors?

D

darkNlovely

I tried to change it in the options section chose my colors etc but it has not changed, what am I doing wrong?

Those colors are for your profile, not the forum. Or am I totally missing an option in my CP?

Those colors are for your profile, not the forum. Or am I totally missing an option in my CP?

hmm' I thought it was for the forum?:growlmad: I wish I could change the forum colors I am tired of it--most forums u can do this. Or am I missing something?

I don't see an option to change forum colors, just the profile.:shrug:

You can change your colours on your own profile page but not the actual forum.

V xxx

You cant change the actual forum colours, they are always purple.
You can change your own profile though.

:shrug:

I didn't even know you could change your profile colour lol!

as above, I don't believe there is a way to change the forum colors, just your profile :flower:

No they can't be changed, i love pink though so I am in my element.

Although when BabyandBump started there was an option to personalise, but that is right back in the day, I think the software was a bit rubbishy though, Stu will correct me if I am wrong.

We tried this before and it was awful :lol: although being a bit of a forum tart I'd never previously come across a forum that did give this option tbh :D

Our forum template now has a lot of customised alteration,s I'm afraid it would be a lot of work (around the 24 hours round the clock we practically work anyway) to do on more than one template design/colour. We try to sleep and look after our young family within those hours too :lol:

Please excuse :jo: Jo, she meant purple really, poor old love going a bit batty! ;)

I was going to say... ya its purple to me.. :jo:

:lol:

if it ain't broken don't worry about fixing it :)

I love the purple, but i love the butterfly even more :)

V xxx

Purples easy on the eye, DH always knows I'm on here lol, but wouldnt it be fab to personalise it to your own taste like you can the profile colours, ah maybe in the future :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"