**FORUM CRASHING** I need your advice!

Noodles

Mummy to two boys!
Reaction score
I'm due to test on Monday (I'm 11DPO) and I've got 'symptoms' including, nausea, cramp, the ability to smell everything and a metallic taste in my mouth. My FF chart is 1 temp rise of being triphasic and I got a almost +ve OPK.

So my question is...

I really want a runny egg, is it safe for me to have one, or should I aviod it just in case?

if your 11dpo it would probably be ok to test now.... i drank the weekend before i found out i think your ok to have one egg... maybe just cook it a bit longer than usual so its not so SOrunny!

as long as the egg is pasteurized, eat it. I have eggs over easy on a roll with sausage all the time for a breakfast sandwich... my baby is still healthy and my doctor hasn't expressed any concern...

hiya hun, at this point I think that you should continue as normal. We've all eaten something which we probably shouldn't have either by mistake or not knowing either that we shouldn't or that we were preg. It is extremely unlikely to cause any problems and most of the info about food is a guideline which you are strongly advised to follow, just remember 50 years ago that information wasn't available and we all have parents who were born just fine.

Take care and good luck with testing. :hug:

Go on! Eat it.....at least you can use the excuse 'well I didn't know I was pregnant!' so you don't have to feel guilty! Must admit I've had runny eggs....just make sure they're nice and hot through.

Enjoy!!

Eat it. :) If you are PG, in the early stages the baby gets nutrition from the egg yolk, not the umbilical cord which hasn't yet formed. :)

Eat it! as said before, baby isn't getting nutrition from you yet. I think you are good until roughly (don't quote me) six weeks. Enjoy your egg!!

Thanks girls! A runny egg it is then!

Hope to be joining you all next week!

You've probably had it by now but I'd go for it.

I had (counts on fingers) about 10 units of alcohol AND a runny egg last Friday. Was panicking a bit so googled it and it looks like bubs doesn't feed off you until about week 5 anyway.

Enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"