Found Babs heartbeat on doppler at long last!

Dustyx

Reaction score
Hi all, bought a hi bebe doppler couple weeks couldnt contain myself had to use it but couldn't find it initially was only 9wks at time so was too small to find! however took it with me on hols an my OH found it after a lot of looking, think he enjoyed being DR and the challenge but was over 10wks by then! We were so chuffed I was gobsmacked! :happydance: We have found it ever since in the same spot on my right hand side, some people find it on left. It has always been around the 165-175 bpm and we got it recorded on camera it truly is amazing and very reassuring! lol Dust x:hug::hug::hug:

thanks I am really happy about it and so reassured! By the way is that your dog in pic love rotties! theyre gorgeous!

thats awesome hun , I use my doppler once a day , I feel bad for my lo at times , he is probably like mom stop chasing me around with that crazy thing , lol :hug:

Awh thats awesome! I bought an angelsounds heartbeat amplifier when I was 12 weeks thinking that I would be able to hear it straight away. I couldn't find the heart beat until I was 17 weeks. Turns out, I was looking too low down for it lol...

I use mine once a day and I'm sure my lo HATES it... maybe I should ease off a little :rofl:

I love my little doppler! My bubba tries to kick it off though, it makes an awful sound! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->