Found babys heartbeat in minutes on doppler!!!!

salander

Reaction score
Aw i am so chuffed!! I didn't think I would find the heartbeat today as i'm only 15wk1day but i found it in literally minutes!! Mum said it was galloping away haha
Used the hi bebe fetal monitor. Its brilliant and the best present my boyf could have got me!!
I am a very very happy woman right now!! :happydance:

:happydance: glad you didnt have any struggles!! I was going to buy one but didnt bother due to a high BMI id stuggle myself lol. Bet its great hearing heartbeat when you want at home :D

Yay! Nothing quite like it is there, congrats xx

Congrats hon, I have the hi bebe one too and I think it's brilliant, I never struggle to find our little one xxx

:happydance: glad you didnt have any struggles!! I was going to buy one but didnt bother due to a high BMI id stuggle myself lol. Bet its great hearing heartbeat when you want at home :D

Aw its great!! I was going to limit myself to once a day but i had to take it to my friends tonight and let her listen (just had to! tee hee) Couildn't find it at first but i realised i wasn't lay straight so stuck some cushions under my bum and found it within seconds! I love it!!
shame you didn't get one hun but to be honest i thought id just get it till babs started kicking and then i'd know all was ok but my boyfriend said for the cost might as well buy one :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->