• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Found out I'm pregnant again! Due April 2017

Look at all these April babies! I have my u/s on the 30th to officially find out when I'm due but according to my dates I'm due April 16th. (Unless I go by the "you're really pregnant for 10 not 9 months") mind if I join the Facebook group? It's my first pregnancy and I'd love to compare experiences and what not.

I'd love to join too! We surprised with an unexpected BFP on friday... after 4 years of trying and one loss at 8 weeks we had given up hope.

I'm a nervous wreck and would love the company!! :)

According to LMP I'm due April 15th, however I think it's more 21st/22nd. My cycles are a bit all over so this happened with my first! Will know more after 12 week scan x

I'm due with our rainbow baby on 19th April, my third pregnancy. Quite a few of us due around same time. I should get scan within next 2 weeks hopefully.

Congrats <3 can I be added to the FB group to please x

I'm due with our rainbow baby on 19th April, my third pregnancy. Quite a few of us due around same time. I should get scan within next 2 weeks hopefully.

I'm getting my first ultrasound on the 30th. :) good luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"