Found out I'm pregnant with #3 today!

mommyB

2 boys and a girl
Reaction score
Hi :hi:

I'm so so excited to be here again for the third time! This was our 6th cycle TTC and I seriously was starting to think it wasn't going to happen for us again. This cycle I stopped temping and waited until 12dpo to test. Well today at 12dpo I received my BFP! I have two boys who are 4 and 2 and they keep asking for a little sister :)

Hi mommyB! congratulations on your BFP!
I have two boys age 2 & 4, expecting our third aswell. wish you a h & h pregnancy :)

Thank you Liammommy!! Maybe little girls for us? ;)

Thank you! When I use the online calculator it says November 11th and others say November 9th. So the beginning of November. Lol. You?

Thank you! When I use the online calculator it says November 11th and others say November 9th. So the beginning of November. Lol. You?

Oct 28th :)
I wonder if we are sane... lol!
How are you feeling? x

Congrats hun!! I'm on #3 as well though my kids are a little bit older. Ds will be 11 in april and dd will be 9 in may. It feels different this time!!

Laura I'm feeling fine! Much different symptoms this time around then the first two. The first two were similar.

Thank you Penguin and Tallybee. It still hasn't quite sunk in for me yet. Haha. Maybe after the weekend when we tell our families it will feel more real :)

I am exactly like that! with my girls i had very bad dizzy spells and nearly fainting - days after BFP! this one however is nothing like them, just more tired! x

I remember being super tired when pregnant with my boys so I was expecting that this time (especially with two toddlers) but I'm surprisingly not as much. Maybe boy for you and girl for me?? ;) Lol

I also have 2 boys who will be 4 and 2 when this one arrives. My eldest keeps saying he wants a sister too! (Oh the pressure :haha:)

Lol! I don't think they realize that little girls come with barbies and dolls ;)

Congrats! We're also expecting #3. Dd will be 4 in a few weeks and ds is 1.5. Feeling more like when I was pregnant with dd so I'm hoping for another girl. But we'd be happy with either :) Think I'm due Oct 19. I have a dating ultrasound on Monday. Can't wait!

Congratulations. We're also pregnant with #3. I will have 3 under 4 😁😁😁.
DD will be 3 and DS just turned 2

I think it's snother boy

Ahhhhhhhh i'm just seeing this mommyb!!!! I'm so excited for you. Ahhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhh ahh!!!

Thanks Tink!! How are you doing?? I posted in our group yesterday but I don't think it's very active anymore.

Yea I haven't been on much. I'm doing ok except very nauseous all day everyday, barely eating and I've lost at least 5lbs already and I've only actually vomited 4 times. So I pretty much feel like crap 24/7. I have a ultrasound on monday I should be 8 weeks and will hopefully hear a heartbeat and see a healthy baby

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->