Found where i should be at last :)

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by fifegirl, Jan 24, 2011.

1. fifegirl

fifegirl Member

i have been posting all over these forums lol!!!

Anyway i m maybe not in quite the same position as alot of u! I have not been trying to get pregnant. However i had a positive on an early predictior test however it is so faint that its not really believeble and i mean blink and u miss it faint but my mum and best friend see it!!! I have done so many tests since then and they are all negative (not predictor ones)

I have an implanon rod in i am over weight and they said it may not be as affective after 18 month i m passed that stage now!

I have done so many tests i m going insane just not knowing... i think my period should be due end of this week but i m just not very sure!! I m going mad not knowing.....How do u wait to do a test i have spent a fortune on tests so far grrrr
    x
    forgot to say what made me think i was pregnant in the first place is sore chest, Tired, feeling sick, peeing lots! I have been pregnant 3 times but had 3 2nd trimester miscarriages. I just feel like i am gggrrrrrr

2. MrsK

MrsK DH, 2 boys, #3 on the way

Fx for ya! I'm in a bit of the same boat as you. I chart to prevent pregnancy and we were waiting to start trying sometime later in the year. But when an oops happened 2 days before O, I got so excited about the possibility of being pregnant.. and now having to endure the endless TWW to find out! Already poas this morning, at only 6dpo!

3. fifegirl

fifegirl Member

I have done 2 tests today so far!! I wish i could just accept they are negative i feel i m going insane!! I think secretly i am dying to be pregnant, no scratch that i know i am (Well not pregnant just have a baby) i m struggling so much not knowing!! xx

4. MrsK

MrsK DH, 2 boys, #3 on the way

yeah, I know what you mean. I think it's just an instinct somewhere deep down inside all of us gals that wants to be a mother and make babies ;-)

5. fifegirl

fifegirl Member

Yeah worst thing is i split with my boyfriend so if i m not then its like doubly sad cos i would need to date etc b4 i can actually try :(