Franky & Benny's

KX

Reaction score
Anyone ever been to these restaraunts? Im going tomorow with OH as a late bday meal 8)

Is the food nice? Is it pricey? :D

We have been a few times, the foods really nice i always have spag bol yum!
I think its quite pricey but worth it!
Hope u enjoy hun.
xx

Not been myself but have heard good things about it!

me and my mates go there every year around xmas time. to have a meal together. not my cuppa T tbh. i prefer good old roast dinners

i went for my 17th birthday it was lovely, for starters i had chicken strips ooooooo they are scrummy and i had spag boll to die for :D but was too full up for pudding, we had a bottle of their house wine with our dinner then we left and went into teh bowling in coatbridge (franky and bennies is just across from it) my sister got id'd and she was 8 months pregnant :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and my BIL was in the arcade pissed out his face on that dance machine was soooooo funny :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sorry brings back memories :oops:

I think that one near coatbridge is my nearest. No way i can get to it :(

kx can i come :D:D never heard of teh place lol!!

if i remember correctly when you went into teh toilet in the one in Coatbridge it tells how how to speak italian im sure it was as i dont think it was french :lol: :lol:

when to a frankies it was fit as **** and lauar suprise me with a bday when i turn 20

weestar21 said:
if i remember correctly when you went into the toilet in the one in Coatbridge it tells how how to speak italian im sure it was as i dont think it was french :lol: :lol:

wow!!! none retuaraunts in dundee do tht *hmph* :x

Iwantone!!! said:
when to a frankies it was fit as **** and lauar suprise me with a bday when i turn 20

sorry please dont take this the wrong way im just finding it hard to understand what you mean *im blonde underneath :lol: *

what do you mean as in 'you went to a frankies it was fit as **** ?? sorry im confuzzled :oops:

weestar21 said:
Iwantone!!! said:

sorry please dont take this the wrong way im just finding it hard to understand what you mean *im blonde underneath :lol: *

what do you mean as in 'you went to a frankies it was fit as **** ?? sorry im confuzzled :oops:

f**k i mean its was yumyum

Yvanne said:
weestar21 said:
if i remember correctly when you went into the toilet in the one in Coatbridge it tells how how to speak italian im sure it was as i dont think it was french :lol: :lol:

wow!!! none retuaraunts in dundee do tht *hmph* :x

i kinda shit myself of the pan doing a pee and hearing this voice it was a bit freeky then cos i was slightly tipsy i hit the giggles adn sat in the loo for about 20 mins listening to the voice :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yvanne u can join us if u want :D

No ladies not in a kinky way :twisted:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->