Freaked out by Chinese gender predictor!!

P

pickle85

I have just totally freaked myself out with something i thought i would be taking the mickey out of!!

My sister in law sent me a link (below) to a gender prediction thing based on the chinese lunar calendar, you have to put in the mothers DOB and the conception date of said baby. I thought she was very gullible for even looking at something like that... but was bored, so had a little look

I literally tried it on everyone i could with whom i knew their birthday and their mums bday. To work out the conception date i just counted back 40 weeks from their bday then took off two weeks, so roughly OV date for the average woman (i realize that this wouldnt be completely accurate but who knows when their freinds and family were concieved?!)

So anyway, every single one was right, it also said that my first baby would have been a boy, and this pregnancy is a girl

Now i really don't believe in all that but FREAKY OR WHAT!!!!???

https://www.chinesefortunecalendar.com/PredictSex.htm

oh i really wanted to disprove it (cos i want a girl and was predicted a boy) but i have just done it on my mum when she concieved me and my sister - it was right!

oh it got my brothers right too! how does this work??? surely not everyones body and sperm can be so similar? at school i learnt it was the sperm that decide the gender anyway so how can this be???

VERY freaky! I'm quite cynical like you when it comes to things like this but I might have to try it as I'm quite intrigued now :) are you finding out the gender before baby arrives? If so, let me know if it was accurate for you! X

Mine says a boy and the gendermaker test I took says a girl. We'll see which is right. LOL

It got my older sister right! :wacko: But then it predicted that I was a boy and my brother was a girl. :haha:

just did it for when my mum had us and says I and my twin sister are boys lol, so maybe it's not always right.

omg.. im so glad its not just me!!

I am a total sceptic normally!!

lol, i would love to have a little boy, so it works out lovely for me :) i have a little girl already, and i tested it and it said girl, also for my brother and friends it shows correct... :)

It predicted my second borns right, boy.
Can't find out if my first would have been right as I was too young. But it says girl for this one, so I hope so!
A little confusion that not many people know is that you add a year to how old you were when you conceived, so I'm 21 and in chinese years I'd be 22.

Gosh- this is intruiging!
But what timezone did you put for UK (if that's where you are ladies?) I don't think any of the abbreviations equal Greenwich Mean Time?
I wanna try :winkwink:
Bex x

I didn't have to put a time. I went on this one

https://www.babygenderprediction.com/chinese-gender-chart.html

It got my son wrong. He should have been a girl apparantly.

It predicted my second borns right, boy.
Can't find out if my first would have been right as I was too young. But it says girl for this one, so I hope so!
A little confusion that not many people know is that you add a year to how old you were when you conceived, so I'm 21 and in chinese years I'd be 22.

they do that in Turkey too, as in when your born you are in your first year so you're 1 from the start. Glad I don't live there as I would be 30 already :p

Lol it's weird isn't it, as technically you wouldn't be 1 year old at birth, you'd be 10 months.

I prove this wrong. I'm a triplet, 2 girls & 1 boy. How do you work that one out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->