freaking horrible day....vent

Mom2Hope

Reaction score
will be 32 weeks this coming Monday...I have had a fairly easy going smooth pregnancy...thankful for that as this is my FIRST experience...loving it...but today has just been one emotional overload and I want to say I am just ready to be done being pregnant...I don't like being this emotional....I am already an emotional person and this is just making it worse...I love the thought of having little one out and with me...but I am just currently, today at the point of being done with the before birth stuff...just want to cry...

:(

Sorry to hear youre having a bad day.Every day wont be like this one, so try to keep your chin up :)

Hang in there dear. I know it's tough, I'm past my due date and each day I'm trying to be patient. You are close to the finish line.

I have since calmed down of course and realize pregnancy is not the enemy...just the crappy hormones that go with it...but I ended up getting so upset I think I made myself sick for awhile this afternoon and still trying to shake the headache...It was just one of those days where everything started horrible and spiraled down from there...kids had issues at school (had to take care of it and remain calm while doing it), company wanted to come over (really was not in a mental/emotional place to handle company), insurance wanted to be a dumb dumb (when are they not), and lastly there is a "surprise" baby shower for me in November that would be a "surprise" except everyone has slipped up except the host lol...anyway...thought I was going to have to drive THREE hours next month by myself (dang near 9 months pregnant at that time) to go because of school schedule and work schedule conflicts with my family...was just one of those overly emotional days...90% of the stuff worked itself out...the other 10% is being drowned out by the sound of my pounding head and I am about to tell the kiddos to please be good and quiet and let me lay down for awhile...

Thank you ladies for understanding and just offering support...it gets really hard on days like today because my best friend is a late sleeper (really late) so I couldn't call her to vent and OH works both days and nights with only a few hours in between (wasn't home at the time) and I am not much of a social butterfly in real life so this place is kind of my sounding board when I get to that point where I can't handle it anymore without spewing a rant somewhere..

so thank you again...

Dw hun we all have days like that. Im having one today i just want to b left alone to sleep off th pains im in hospital but im being discharged home. Iv been told my cervix is closed etc so have just a week to get favourable but thats not going to happen so im gunna hav to go longer i just wanna scream and cry at how unfair its all bein but that wont help!! This site is th only place fkr me to vent too xx

i'm sorry you are having a rough day...I am really hoping today is better for all of us...I need to try and get some cleaning done today but in all honesty I think I may turn it in to a lazy day...just pop a movie in and tell everyone I'm striking today lol...sounds so nice...now if only i'd do it (I wont...but I wish)...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"