Freaking out, am I missing my window?!

Kwee

Reaction score
So, I just got a positive opk at 2:50pm today. I am kinda starting to freak out because my SO isn't here and won't be for AT LEAST another 4 hours. I'm worried I'm gonna miss my window! How long do I have before I'm out? Does anyone know an estimated time? I know it's impossible for someone to predict it but I just need some reassurance, if there is any. I'm on cycle day 11 now, last month I got a positive on cycle day 13 but FF said I ovulated on cycle day 15, so I think I have a bit before I really should worry. Also, one more question! I took a Clear Blue digital and got a positive but when I used an Answer opk and it was very faint! So I'm just wondering if a faint line on an opk can still be considered positive or if it's just completely wrong?

Attachments

• IMG_0929.jpg
    IMG_0929.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 16
You can ovulate anywhere between 12-36 hrs after you get your positive, so as long as you BD as soon as your oh is back in a few hours, I would think you would be okay :) Good luck!

Thank you soooo much, I'm so relieved!

Turns out he won't be home until 10:30:( This is making me crazy, haha!

yep, ovulation is 12 to 36 hours after your first positive OPK and then the egg can live 12-24 hours after that.

I got another positive opk twice today. Once in the morning and once at 3pm. I just took another one and it was negative. But I didn't get to bd until like 5:45 today and about an hour or two before that I got ovulation pains in my left side. And I still am feeling it just a little tiny bit. Think I have a chance?

Yes you are still definitely in!! You may even be able to BD today still as the egg can survive up to 24 hrs :) If you had two positives just yesterday and felt your ovulation pain, even guessing on the low side of 12 hrs, I'm sure the BDing you already did will definitely have been in your window. Good luck, keep us posted if this is you get that BFP!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"