Freaking out! BFP at 7dpo??!

jbeard502

Reaction score
Ok, ladies. I used opk's this cycle and I used clomid this cycle. I got positive opk's last Friday and Saturday, which means I O'd last Saturday or Sunday. Today, which should be 6 or 7dpo I poas and there it is, a faint but clear BFP. Now I'm panicked about multiples or something. How could I get a BFP so early? Could it be a false positive? It was on a FRER 6 days sooner test.

Is it a clear bfp? With pink? Frer has "indents" that I used to confuse with a bfp :-\. It IS possible to get a bfp at 7dpo, I did with my son & it was a clear thin pink line. Can u post a pic? If it is ur true bfp, it could be a sign that ur having a boy. Levels can rise faster in boys. If u can post a pic, id love to examine it! I have LOTS of experience with frer (TOO much experience!) lol. Good luck and FX for u!! Its def def possible! I'm living proof :)

https://i1309.photobucket.com/albums/s636/jennis502/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-05/944732B3-1B1F-423B-B941-D723205B064F_zpssb0uzkgv.jpg

Looks positive to me! Congrats!

I had a line could have been around 7dpo if dating scan was correct, (may have been later by a day or two but I didn't OPK) it looked just like that on a FRER, it was a singleton boy!

I had a line could have been around 7dpo if dating scan was correct, (may have been later by a day or two but I didn't OPK) it looked just like that on a FRER, it was a singleton boy!

Wow! I'm just shocked! Ladies, I guess that means an early BFP is rare but possible! Symptoms leading to BFP for me were a pressure in my lower stomach, temps over 99 in the evening, and very mild nausea. I had no sore BBs which I normally always have before AF.

Congrats! Definitley... BFP! Maybe you O'd right when you got a +OPK. I've had 8dpo BFP's before! :)

Wow! I'm just shocked! Ladies, I guess that means an early BFP is rare but possible! Symptoms leading to BFP for me were a pressure in my lower stomach, temps over 99 in the evening, and very mild nausea. I had no sore BBs which I normally always have before AF.

ooo sounds like my symptoms! Lol which r prob in my head! Congrats! That's pretty much what my bfp at 7dpo looked like! :) yay! I'm testing tomorrow @ 7dpo JUST because its my bday and I got my bfp with my son 7 years ago tomorrow so id like to try and get another one lol. I doubt it'll happen with no good tubes :-\. Its always worth a shot tho! :)
I wish you a happy & healthy 9 months!!!

I got a VERY faint positive at 8dpo on one of those cheapy ones so I guess it's possible :) looks like a clear line to me. Congrats!

Today, my frer looks the same. No progression yet, but I only tested 24 hours apart. How soon should they get darker if this is the real deal? Just don't want a chemical! Still testing negative on digi.

I don't know... depends. You should see progression by now, though. How are you doing?

I think it doubles every 48 hours, so should be progression on a test today Altho they do say sometimes can take longer than 48 hours and closer to 72, think it depends on your body and baby... :flower:

wow a definite positive! Congratulations!! :thumbup: you should get a darker line today too! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->