freaking out- feel like a biffer!

I think I just need someone (who knows what they are saying and what I am saying) to tell me this is ok.

I don't know if I know what I'm saying, but I think it's ok, because it's happening to me too. So if it's ok for you, then it's ok for me and then I can sleep at night.

The best way to describe myself now is THICK. Even my "big" pants are tight.

https://www.positivelybreastfeeding.ca/shop/momthings/bellaband.htm

So sorry I didn't post this earlier!!! I guess it is technically called a bella band. My hubby laughs in the morning cause I'll put my pants and band on and then eat and stuff with nothing else on, it cracks him up! This is the only way I am comfortable at work now and it just cost me one of the bands versus new maternity pants.

The best way to describe myself now is THICK. Even my "big" pants are tight.[/QUOTE]

YES! THICK! MEE TOOOO!

I am in dance clothes today so well hidden. However can sense my folds just quietly sitting there waiting for me when I get home.

I felt the same as you in my first pregnancy and was so constipated, that now I know the majority of it was down to constipation, I got some lactulouse or something from the pharamacy which is fine in pregnancy and that helped.
Where as this pregnancy I have had no constipation, but haent been taking the pregnancy multi-vitamin so not sure if thats why.

I put on about 9 pounds in the first 12 weeks and thought I was going to end up huge! But actually once the bump came it looked like I was carrying a football and I lost the weight quite easily. So Im not worrying this time, Im eating what I feel like eating, and wearing dresses with leggings and long cardi's over the top so I dont have to hold it all in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->