Freaking Out!!! I'm late

LullabyLover

Reaction score
So as the title suggests, in freaking out as I've just realised I'm between a week and two weeks late. My daughter is 8 months old on 18th and I'm not planning another baby until she is about 2 and a half.

I've been tracking my period on an app as I was on Implanon for 6 years before conceiving so I didn't have periods and wanted to keep track of my new cycle. I was on the mini pill and my DH used condoms but (prepare for TMI SORRY!) we did have an occasion a few weeks ago when we got a bit carried away and had to stop so he could put one on. Could that have been enough?!

I feel terrible that I'm worried about being pregnant when so many people are ttc like have in the past. I am just about to go back to work, my daughter has been crawling since 6 months and is constantly on the move so I'm exhausted. We're even planning on moving to another state in a few months.

I haven't had symptoms that have been noticeable. I've been bloated a lot and had a little cramping but I assumed that was my period coming. I had a lot of symptoms with my first pregnancy but that ended in mc. I had virtually none with my daughter except extreme tiredness but tired has been my constant state of being for months now.

I don't have any tests at home so I have to wait until tomorrow afternoon when I'm out (it's 1.16am here in Australia). Is it really possible to get pregnant without ejaculating? Part of my hopes it's just a myth we tell teens to make them be safe lol but that's wishful thinking.

If I am I will be happy, freaking the hell out and scared out of my mind...but happy. I really needed to write this all down, I'm so glad I came back here. I haven't been on since my daughter was a few weeks old.

I hope this turns out how you want it to. OUr bodies do funny things so it could just be an off cycle. On the other hand it is possible to be pregnant without ejaculating. Not terribly common, but possible. Good luck :flow:

It's weird, I don't want to be pregnant but if I am I'll be happy and if I'm not I'll be sad. We'll see, I'll be crying either way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->