Freaking out!!!! Is there a line?!

brandi91

Reaction score
I am trying to upload pics ASAP but my photobucket app keeps closing. I just took a strip test and thought I saw a VERY faint line....hubby sees it too, but it's so minute that we are having trouble confirming if it is positive.

Could it be an indent or evap? It was there within the time limit, but I took a second test from the same batch of urine, and it was negative....

https://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f97/BornToRide14/20160204_200338.jpg

https://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f97/BornToRide14/2016-02-04%2020.21.45.jpg

I feel like you can't see anything online, but that in person it is totally there!

I do see something slight ! Best thing would be to take an FRER tomorrow maybe! Good luck :)

I do see something slight ! Best thing would be to take an FRER tomorrow maybe! Good luck :)

Thank you so much for your response! I rushed to Walmart and we took three more tests.

Clearblue Digital-Negative
Walmart Brand (88 cent test)- Negative
FRER- maaaaaaybe a slight line??? Hubby tells me I'm crazy and there is nothing there. I will be posting it in a few!

Sounds like my hubby haha.
You could just be very early, if you're really only 7 DPO most don't get a positive that soon so don't worry yourself!
I know it's hard though, I actually had to take a dollar store test today, just to satisfy my urge to POAS ... I'm only THREE DPO LOL!!!!
I usually seriously start testing around 7 though and drive myself crazy too!

https://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f97/BornToRide14/20160204_205436_1.jpg

https://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f97/BornToRide14/2016-02-04%2020.55.38_1.jpg

I'm glad it's not just me! I become obsessed! We stopped all forms of contraceptives a year ago. I am actually supposed to be starting Clomid in a few short days. I will be really disappointed if I'm just seeing things.

I see it in your IC!
Tweaked the pic for you!

I used the same ICs and got a bfp early! It was super faint and I thought I was seeing things but nope! It was a very very faint bfp! Check out my thread(s) there's a few lol

Oh and wanted to add that I too got a bfp with my 1st daughter after TTC for 2 years. I had the prescription for clomid in my hand waiting to start my period and it never came :) funny how things work out

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    18.8 KB · Views: 27
Thank you so much!!!! I'm actually starting to feel really discouraged and foolish.

I can still see that faint line on my other test clearly (the strip). I am unsure if it has any color in it, and you certainly have to look closely, but it's there. At the same time, I'm on CD 26, and on my CD 21 labs, but progesterone was a 0.4. That is obviously extremely low. :nope: I have PCOS and don't typically ovulate on my own.

I feel like there is no way I can actually be pregnant. It must just be a fluke if the others were negative. I feel dumb for getting my hopes up as well as my husband's.

:hugs: I know it's such a roller coaster of emotions :hugs:

Did you track ovulation this month and know how many dpo you are?

I am actually not even sure that I did O. I had labs on CD21 that said that I didn't, but i'm on CD 26, so I thought maybe I just ovulated a little later or something. I don't ever ovulate on my own, so that was a silly assumption! Lol! I just saw that second line and had so much hope!

Must have been an evap (even though it was within the time frame) or an indent. I took another this morning with FMU and it was negiatve.

:nope:

If you did cd 21 and had 0.4 progesterone you had not ovulated yet. So it would be way too early to test now and to see a positive. Hopefully in another week or so. Good luck!

Thanks for the sweet words everyone! I am just chalking it up to a faulty test, although I'm sure I will test again to be certain. :/

I know there was a line there, though!!!!!

Hey friends! I (of course) took another test, which appeared to be a BFN. But right as it dried, I could swear that I saw an extreeeeeemely faint line. My friend who was there saw it as well. But it's just barely there, which makes me wonder if it was an evap as well. It was a clearblue test (which I know that blue ink is no good!)

Just holding onto hope after my last little line. Anyway, figured I would post another pic...let me know if you see anything!!!

https://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f97/BornToRide14/2016-02-05%2023.50.57.jpg

I see it! :)

Are you having any symptoms?

Hey there! No symptoms. :nope:

I also took a cheapie with FMU this morning. Nothing. Looks like the first was just a fluke and the Clearblue was an evap.

Disappointing! But I'm just thankful that I'll be starting Clomid in ten days or so. Something to look forward to! Thanks ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->