Freaking out! Please help

MummaBear16

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I am really freaking out a bit, and wanting to hear others' experiences..
So I am on the pill and was on antibiotics a month ago. Forgetting I had been on antibiotics, I started to have possible pregnancy symptoms a few days ago such as crampy feeling, breaking out, stuffy nose, feeling really bloated, in general I just felt off. Yesterday I had what I thought could have possibly been implantation bleeding, which was brown discharge, which lasted a couple of hours at most and then my CM went back to normal, which was 24 hours ago.

Anyway, my period isn't due until Sunday and I took my last active pill today, so didn't think I should be able to bleed, but have just had bright red blood when I wiped and I'm not really sure if it's still going. I had a BFN the day before yesterday, but figured it was probably to early to get a valid reading.

I have no idea if I have miscarried, if I was never even pregnant, or if it is possible to still be pregnant - if I ever was (not counting on the latter now :cry: ). I am still slightly cramping and I have some back pain.

Has anyone experienced anything like this, or have any input? I was going to buy a pregnancy test today and even drove to the shop, forgetting everything was shut since it's Good Friday. I wish I could have tested.. Now I just feel lost :shrug:

TIA :flower:

IF you are pregnant, many women bleed during pregnancy. Calm down and breath everything will be ok!

You could possibly be pshycing yourself out too. If the doctor that prescribed your antibiotics Is the same doctor that prescribed your birth control, chances are he prescribed something compatible with each other. I have yeast/bladder infections a few times per year (I'vr got super sensitive hp levels sorry tmi) and the meds I would take were always birth control friendly.

Hope this helps a little

Thank you for responding :)

It wasn't my regular doc that prescribed the antibiotics, and she never asked if I was on bc... I had a concussion at the time, so it didn't even cross my mind! I can't even remember the antibiotic to look it up.

I have had cramps pretty constantly for 2 days now. I think they are staying the same and not getting worse. I am thinking maybe it is just my period? It's just odd since I took an active pill today and my period is never bright red, especially at the start.. sorry TMI!

There are actually very few antibiotocs that interfere with bc these days hun x

Thanks :) I guess I am just hoping I am pregnant! I have a five year old and wasn't planning more kids until next year, hence the birth control. I want another baby asap, but would be better financially to wait a bit longer.

My cramps are still here, they are more like my whole stomach is tight constantly. The bleeding has stopped as far as I know, and was only happening at one point. Was probably the amount I would think would be considered spotting. I probably wouldn't still think about pregnancy if it wasn't for this tightness! I have no idea what it is... Any ideas?

Like I said, I hope I am pregnant.. just not counting on it! (Even if I am questioning what's happening! Lol)

its still possible but very unlikely, when i was pregnant i had what i thought was a full blown period! that was at 6 weeks! bc is generally pretty good now, have you taken it at the same time every day?

Yes, I am very good with taking my pill! Always between 9-10am every day and haven't missed any :) I don't know whether to test or just see if I get AF tomorrow.. either way, I just want to know! So I can either celebrate, or move on..

Just and update...

I had a bit of brown discharge this morning after the random BRIGHT red last night, but now nothing. My period still isn't due until tomorrow, so I am still waiting. Still have some cramping. I have some pregnancy tests in case I need them, and debating whether to take one in the morning or just wait for AF! I am sooo impatient! I will update again just in case it can ever help anyone else!

If you started having those symptoms a few days ago but only suspect you implanted yesterday it's most likely you are not pregnant. It takes a while for the hcg to rise to the point that you'd feel rhinitis etc too. I know you are possibly hoping for a surprise BFP though, it's still possible! Have you tested today?

I think I am expecting to not be pregnant, but it would be nice! I have tested, but the test came up with an error so I am waiting for it to disappear so I can try again!

BFN! Guess I'll be awaiting the arrival of AF today :-( Never mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->