Freaking out - watery discharge. Please help!

MillieJoan

WTT for #2 late 2013 :-)
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm 7+5 today, and starting last night I've been having clear, watery discharge, sometimes enough that I can actually feel it come out. This is really worrying me because until this point my discharge has been creamy, and I had a miscarriage around 10 weeks earlier this year, and my discharge turned watery a couple of days before I began bleeding then.

Are any of you experiencing watery discharge, too?? Is it normal? I thought we were only supposed to have the creamy discharge during pregnancy...

I had loads of watery discharge throughout my pregnancy and it was all fine but I did go to hospital 3 times because I was worried. It might make you feel better to go to your epu if you have one.

I don't think there is a definite one kind of discharge a woman can get during pregnancy. Our bodies are so different and crazy right now! Sounds normal to me. I wouldn't worry unless there is blood and even then it could be normal. Or of course if your itchy or unwell but otherwise I'm guessing it's very ok. Congratulations on your pregnancy!

I would say not to worry as a change in discharge is perfectly normal and common during pregnancy! I know from my last pregnancy that throught my trimesters the change in tmi but quantity , texture and even colour was unreal! :dohh: :haha: the only thing doctors would want you to go see them about would maybe be bloody discharge even though that infact can be very normal and common too! And also any yellow or green discharge could mean an infection of some sort but I would also say that personally tmi again but I have experienced that icky snot like colour kind of discharge on and off since puberty really (seems to highten during pregnancy for some reason) but I've had tons of swabs done to be told it's nothing and could just be normal for me, so seems like a lot of wierd discharge can be perfectly normal and healthy depending on the woman :)

I'm sure you're fine :). I have had that too to the point I thought might be bleeding. I'm sure it's just from all the raging hormones.

I think it's normal. I've had the same thing for weeks now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->