Freaking out...

Sakura-chan

Reaction score
I just went to the toilet five minutes ago and when I wiped there was a bit of a pink tinge to my CM (TMI!)- I wiped again and nothing but I am freaking out here.

My symptoms are all still there- nauseousness, sore nippples and slight cramping at different times.

This has me really freaked out- we had sex last night (first time since finding out we were pregnant) and I have heard that you can spot after sex....

I just need some reassurance that this is normal and what I should do next...

I am at home today so plan on resting......I have my first GP appt tomorrow to confirm pregnancy but all they will do there I think is take a blood test.

Try not to panic. Some spotting is perfectly normal. If it happens again, and is heavier/bright red/painful then start to worry. Otherwise enjoy your day off and rest. Tell your Dr tomorrow just so it's on your records and they may refer you on quicker.

Hope that you're ok otherwise. xx

I read in a pregnancy book that it is normal to spot after having sex. Try not to worry.

xx

:hugs: most pinky discharges are ok in early pregnancy :hugs: mention it to GP when you see him/her tho if you are still feeling uneasy :)

:hugs:

Thank you everyone for your messages. I am still freaking out and I am still getting some pinky discharge but I am trying really hard not to panic.

It is such a terrible terrible feeling....

I am resting in bed now and OH is making dinner.

Definitely try not to stress unless it gets heavy or red. I had an on/off pink discharge for three weeks and had to start ignoring it or I would have gone doolally. It also got worse after sex.

I used to get it after sex with my first pregnancy, midwive said it was perfectly normal.

echo others, a small amount of pink/brown discharge is normal during the early weeks. I had a little occassionally and it passed by week 8 - you dont really need to worry too much unless you experience pain and bright red blood/clots.

:hug:

Thanks again to everyone for putting my mind at ease.

It seems to have gone for now- I am seeing the doctor tomorrow anyway so will speak to her about it also- Just my normal GP to confirm the pregnancy basically so not much she can do either way.

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Just wanted to update you all and say I haven`t had any spotting since that first time and spoke with doctor who said it was completely normal and only to stress if it turned into a lot of bleeding or if got really bad cramps.

Bloodtests confirmed my pregnancy and she said my HCG levels were normal- I will pick up the results Monday. Also, she booked me in for a scan next Thursday to help put my mind at ease- I will be just off 7 weeks so will be able to see a HB if all is okay which I am very excited about. It will be the only scan I have in my first trimester I think unless I get one as soon as I arrive back in Japan at 11 weeks or so...

OH is very excited and is counting down the days until we see "goma-chan"- I think he may even be MORE excited than me which seems impossible!

Thanks again to everyone who stopped by to offer reassurance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->