Freaking OUT!!!

ace28

TTC #2
Reaction score
We are in our TWW and all of a sudden I am freaking out that maybe it DID work.

Things have been crazy lately, we've been fighting at times, I've been stressed because I'm in school (graduate next summer, before the baby would be born as long as nothing happens), the house has been a huge mess because there has been NO time, I feel like the two kids we have already aren't gettig enough attention, money sucjs, and everything is generally crazy. What in the HELLO made us think now would be a good time to TTC?!?!?!?!

The rational, logical part of me reminds myself that by next summer/possible baby due date, I will be out of school, life will be less hectic, money will be more plentiful because I'll be working (if you're thinking I won't be able to work because I'll be about to pop, let me clarify: I'm in a two girl relationship and my wife is the one possibly pregnant, not me)... So all of these things remind me of our perfectly logical reasons for TTCing now.

So why am I still freaking out?

Whatever happens you will be OK babe :thumbup: It's normal to freak out when you don't know the story yet no matter how logical you are about it. Deep breaths and remember to chill, believe me I know it's hard lol but even if you at least try to sit back and take stock it might not seem as bad as it is.

Wanted to come back and update. Got our BFP today! I am completely 100% okay with it- totally happy and I know that everything was meant to be. Over the moon. :)

Congrats! If it makes you feel better, I am still freaking out about if we are really ready to have a baby :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->