Freaking out

I would try and get to the Dr's hun if you can. Have you tested again? Xx

Ladies I really need some opinions, I can't get into the doctors for 2 weeks. I tested yesterday and negative, I tested just now with an ic and is faintly positive with colour in tge time limit. I just don't know what's going on x

If you can't get a Drs appointment, can you either go see a practice nurse, practice midwife, or out of hours Dr and explain that you are pregnant but are now getting negative/faint positive tests. Is there no way you could get an emergency appointment with your GP.

I can tell how frustrated you must be but if you can't get an appointment and can't see a health professional, all you can do is wait and see what happens.

I'm so sorry you have to deal with the uncertainty. Realistically, waiting the two weeks is unlikely to change the overall outcome one way or the other. The exception that comes to my mind would be the small possibility you are having an ectopic rather than a chemical. If you start having persistent abdominal pain, call back and insist on being seen or go to an urgent care clinic.

I just had a chemical this month and, as much as it sucked, at least it was very clear what happened. Light tests, lighter tests, definitive period, negative tests... Not knowing is always the worst.

I've come to terms with it being a chemical, it's just the negative I had on tge day I started bleeding and then the bleeding lasted 1 day (would have thought 5-7 atleast) then a faint positive today. I don't think it's ectopic as I'm in now pain whatsoever, my sister had an ectopic and was in a huge amount of pain, all I can do is wait it out I suppose x

the uncertainty must be awful :hugs: i hope you get sorted soon!

Hugs hunny my chemicals my af is usually pretty normal...this time my chemical was 2 weeks ago and still no af !!

They can mess ur bodies a lil xxxxx hang in there x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->