Freaking Out!

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by BellyHopeful, Feb 1, 2011.

1. BellyHopeful

BellyHopeful Well-Known Member

I am 8 dpo today and after staring down the toilet paper in my hand, I found a tiny bit of spotting. I am also having weird cramping. I don't normally cramp at all until a few days into AF. I am absolutely freaking out because I typically spot 3-4 days before AF and it's due on Friday!!! I sooo want a BFP this month, but I can't shake the feeling that the typical spotting is just AF on it's way!! Ugh, any hope for me this month?! How common is implantation spotting?!

2. Hopin&Prayin

Sounds like possible implantation hun, its the bean snuggling in thats causing the cramps, has the spotting stopped? when are you due for AF?

3. BellyHopeful

It's so minimal, I don't know if it's even considered spotting! More like a tint of brown. I noticed it tonight about 8. I'm due for AF on Friday.

4. Hopin&Prayin

Same here. Grr But It sounds like IB to me... Implantation spotting can happen between 6 to 12 days after Ovualtion. It can be light brown to a lt. pink.

Good luck hun... Keep us posted :)

5. Tanzibar83

Tanzibar83 Guest

Good luck girl, hope you get a bfp when you test. It could be implantation spotting. everyone is different so who's to says it not? :)

keeping my fingers crossed

6. BellyHopeful

Reading the responses to my post made me tear up! Seriously...sitting here at work crying. I know.. I'm so dumb, but it's an unbelievable feeling to know strangers are praying and hoping for my BFP. I'm a dork, but it touches me. So thanks. :hugs:
    My update for today....woke up with much darker brown discharge then yesterday, but not a lot in quantity. Wore a liner today, but only got a few spots. Seems to pretty much have stopped now...so I guess it's just a waiting game! Ugh I HATE the waiting!! Hoping it was IB and for a :bfp: SOON!!

Lots of STICKY baby dust to all!!

7. LaraJJ

LaraJJ Mummy to Tessa & bump!

Hi BellyHopeful,

I'm having the same thing as you!! Some light spotting that is light/reddish - brownish in colour. Started on 7dpo in the evening and still having it now at 9dpo - its only a tiny bit when I wipe but when I check inside (sorry - tmi, LOL!!) it feels like really wet CM but is blood tinged. AF is not due until Monday for me.

Praying this is implantation but worried its lasting too long and AF is just really early.

Apparently implantation bleeding occurs in 20-30% of women - so is reasonably common.

Baby dust for both of us :)

8. BellyHopeful

I've been scouring the internet for any information on implantation. Pretty much I've learned it's different for everyone, but it can last up to 5 days for some!! Really hope you get your :bfp: this month!! When are you going to test?!

9. LaraJJ

Haha - I've just been googling implantation bleeding/cramping too - great minds think alike :thumbup:

I came to the same conclusion as you, that everyone is different :dohh:

Planning to test on Friday fmu with FRER. Feeling a bit nervous about it, starting to feel like I'll never see a BFP - but also cautiously optimistic this cycle.

I'll keep you posted!

How about you - plans to test?!!!

:hugs:

10. BellyHopeful

Well looks as if it was really the :witch:. Spotting is getting a bit heavier and has turned a reddish brown color. Ugh, out for this month. Good luck to the rest of you!!

11. croydongirl

croydongirl Well-Known Member

12. Hopin&Prayin

Thank you... I wished it was implantation spotting, it turned full blow AF..GRR I feel so gutted, ugg the cramps it hurts this time... and its real heavy so I know its not IB.. Its all good.. There is Valentines Day ;)

Good Luck hun... Hope you get some better news soon ...

13. LaraJJ

Sorry BellyHopeful, but my spotting had always been reddish/brown, still got a tiny bit today when I check my CM (which is still quite wet!!). So thats 7-10dpo, and is definately not AF.

Still hoping for you hun xxx

I'm testing tomorrow so will let you know how I get on :)

14. BellyHopeful

Hey LaraJJ!
    So excited to hear your news tomorrow! After I thought I had started AF, I popped in a tampon and went to bed. This morning, when I took it out, not a drop. Haven't had a drop since. Soo I don't really know what to think! If AF doesn't show today, I'll probably test in the morning to be sure! I don't have high hopes, but we'll see!
    Hope you get your BFP in the morning!!!

15. LaraJJ

Ooohhh - sounds prominsing at least :)

Good luck for both of us tomorrow - can't wait to see those 2 pink lines :)

16. Hopin&Prayin

Good Luck ladies... Hoping to hear some good news...

Well AF has stopped?? Only 1 day of brownish red spotting, 1 day of bright red flow and its completely stopped... I'm always a 4 dayer?? strange huh... I should test after this is over for shits and giggles, would'nt it be funny if I got a :bfp: :haha:

FX'd you ladies get your:bfp: I'll be stalking your post to find out... :lol: Good Luck...

17. SKP

SKP Well-Known Member

That happen ed to me at 9 dp0, spotted, then a week later af! But was very short and light. Only 4 days, and I only had 1 heavy day.

18. LaraJJ

Sooooooooooooooo I tested this morning at 11dpo and got my :bfp::happydance::happydance:

I'm so excited and I don't think it has really sunk in yet :cloud9:

So guess what I had was definately implantation bleeding/cramps :thumbup:

Good luck girls, sending lots of :dust: your way :)

19. LaraJJ

Oops - in my excitement I forgot to add my pics :haha:

Attached Files:

20. BellyHopeful

Woooohooooo!! Soo excited for you LaraJJ!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: CONGRATS!!

12 dpo and a BFN for me. Thinking about takin next month off to just relax! I don't like how this takes over my life!!