Freaking out

Nikki B

Reaction score
For the last week or so my cm has been very strange, then this morning I went to the bathroom and saw pink on the tp.. I've been in a couple of times since then and the discharge was brown. None of its heavy but I'm so freaked out. I called into work because I can't stop crying. I'm so worried its a sign that I'm starting to miscarry. I'm debating whether to call my Dr they're not even open yet

Try not to worry. It doesn't sound like you have cramping. Maybe you have a sensitive cervix? I spotted slightly with my DD and everything worked out fine. Try to rest and call the Dr when they open. Fingers crossed for you!

Hi Nikki. I have been spotting on and off since 10dpo! My doctor has been running bloodwork, etc., but I have read that it's not concerning unless there is cramping, or if it is heavy, red blood. But, call your doctor when they open, and maybe he can get you in to give you some reassurance. :hugs: Will be thinking of you.

Thanks everyone. I have a scan this afternoon. Send good vibes my way!

Good luck at your scan today :) I'm sure everything is fine, I've had weird CM and a bit of spotting off and on and everything is fine. As long as you are not in pain and it's not heavy, I'm sure everything is fine. :hugs:

Everything looked fine, although the Dr I saw was not my usual Dr and her bedside manner left something to be desired. She termed it a threatened miscarriage due to the bleeding. I'm having some light cramps now but I'm pretty sure its from the vaginal us, I've had that previously but still freaky after being told you have a threatened miscarriage...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->