Freaking Out!!!!

Discussion in 'Teen Pregnancy' started by junebug17, Oct 16, 2008.

1. junebug17

junebug17 Guest

Hey sooo I had a MC and now thinking I am expecting again. Im 17 years old and sooooo I went out and bought two tests and took one this morning and nothing showed up. So thn about a half hour passed and I took the second one and it did the same thing. Is this a sign or what? Im going to the doctors tomorrow but if anyone could help please.... Has this happened to anyone else?????

2. Luhweez

Luhweez Guest

didn't want to read and run, i havent a clue tests sound faulty if nothing came up, i'd just try and be patient until tomorrow when the doctors will test you. are you TTC? x

3. Laura--x

Laura--x Guest

Hmm, nothing showed up at all? What tests where they? Have you missed your period yet?

4. Serene123

Serene123 Guest

:hugs: Just wait patiently for your test. Do you think you could be? Well obviously you do! Is your period late?

5. junebug17

junebug17 Guest

ya my period is now 4 days late and they where clear blue digital. no im not ttc.

6. nikky0907

nikky0907 Well-Known Member

Maybe it's just the hormones from your MC still messing with your body and thats why your period is late and the test come up faulty.

Wait a week or two and then test again if your period still isn't here...

7. Luhweez

Luhweez Guest

hmm thats odd they usually pick up pretty early on too, well you'll find out tomorrow hopefully, are you sure the bleeding you posted about the other day wasn't your period? sorry i dont mean to sound rude but it is a possibility, i've heard of girls having very light bleeding after m/c.

8. xarlenex

xarlenex Well-Known Member

how long ago was your mc?

9. junebug17

junebug17 Guest

It was about two months ago and it was very light bleeding and brown blood so thats why i dont think it was a period. Also lasted only a day or two.

10. kellysays2u

kellysays2u Guest

Try a different brand of tests and then let us know... sounds kinda like implantation bleeding... any other symptoms? Are you on another form of birth control now since you werent ttc because that could be messing it up...

11. junebug17

junebug17 Guest

No im not but having sickness but not throwing up. sore bbs and gasy and very very tired. Going to the doctor tomorrow.

12. junebug17

junebug17 Guest

Ok sooo still havent gone to the doctors but tonight i went to my OH house and i was having some pressure in my lower tummy and then before i knew it i was over the toliet. Is this ok?

13. junebug17

junebug17 Guest

I throw up.... (TMI Sorry)

14. KarenLV

KarenLV Well-Known Member

Could just be hormones.Go too your doc.Obviously something is not right.

15. LongRoadAhead

LongRoadAhead ♥Due 06/05/09♥

You said on my page that you are TTC, are you or not? If your not then Id suggest going on some sort of contreception.
    If both tests didnt show, then it sounds like your not pregnant.Wait a few days and test again.

X

16. Luhweez

Luhweez Guest

How did the doctors go?

17. junebug17

junebug17 Guest

They want me to go back in a week