freaking tiredddddd!

LovingYou

Karinna and Willow's mom
Reaction score
omg i'm exhausted ALL the time. I remember being tired while pregnant with Karinna but this is outrageous lol. I can barely stay awake between 2-4 pm, especially while at work. How do you stay awake?!:sleep:

I don't :rofl:

I sleep whenever I get the chance. Even at work, just don't tell my boss :blush:

I'm building two babies, and i've heard its much more tiring.
Although im managing to cope, and i cant sleep during the day.. I've had really crappy sleeping patterns in the past so i've learned to cope with being tired.
I just hope i can keep it up for another 20 weeks!

oh my goodness, during my first trimester, i slept through half the day and was exhausted throughout the rest. i'm better now, but i desperately need a regular sleep schedule or else i cannot function

I've gotten much better about how sleepy I am, but first tri I was like Veronica- I slept until noon a lot and when I didn't I came home and napped for an hour or 3. :haha:

I was always so tired in my first trimester, I could literally sleep all day and night. I would just be awake to eat, pee and shower :haha:

Second trimester, was heaven lol. Now I'm tired allllllll the time again, but can't ever sleep :huh:

Pregnancy <3

oh my god, im shattered all the time, i need at least 12 hours sleep a night and then a 2 hour nap about 4pm. roll on second tri!

tell me about it!! Even Im just 5 weeks and few days pregnant Im soo tired all the time.. Guessing cos of hormones? My boyfriend asked another day when I was complaining that I was tired... You sleep like 18 hours in night, how you can be tired?!! .. Well I would tell you if I knew.. lol But I guess just have to listen to your body.. it'll tell when youre tired and when youre hungry.. and we know what is best treatment to all these... sleep when youre tired, eat when youre hungry.. :winkwink: lol

I was exhausted during my first trimester too. But I'm still pretty tired. I think I've just been really busy and stressed lately though. I went to bed at 11 pm and slept until 2:30 pm. I can't remember the last time I slept that many hours!

Totally know what you mean!
Probably more my fault for getting up at half 8 every morning haha by the time aftneroon comes I feel like I've been on my feet racing about all day and I haven't :D

I've just started feeling a bit less tired this week! Up until this point, it was a nap almost every afternoon after work, and one during lunch if possible at work. I have never been so tired in my life, even when getting more than 10 hours of sleep a night. It does get better though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->