FREAKY !!! Seeing your stomach move ....

Skye1

Reaction score
My stomach has gone really hard today. She's a really active baby and kicks me all the time, specially if she doesn't like how I am sitting lol.

I'm lay on my back and I watched my baby/stomach moving around, going from side to side up and down etc..

This is the first time I've seen this.. It was the weirdest feeling ever and it really freaked me out. I got sort of panicky - I really didn't like it for some reason .. anyone else felt like this when it happened for the first time ? I hope I get used to it :shrug:

I remember my son doing this...I still have it on video....as sat there filming it lol, it was weird the first time but then I got .used to it....looking forward to this.one doing it too xxx

My stomach has gone really hard today. She's a really active baby and kicks me all the time, specially if she doesn't like how I am sitting lol.

I'm lay on my back and I watched my baby/stomach moving around, going from side to side up and down etc..

This is the first time I've seen this.. It was the weirdest feeling ever and it really freaked me out. I got sort of panicky - I really didn't like it for some reason .. anyone else felt like this when it happened for the first time ? I hope I get used to it :shrug:

awww i cant wait for this day! i can imagine it being freaky though! i would constantly think of the film alien when it happens i think!!!!

PS loove your boxer! ive got 2 red and white boxers! Love boxers so much!!!! xx

awww i cant wait for this day! i can imagine it being freaky though! i would constantly think of the film alien when it happens i think!!!!

Thanks..

Yeah all I could think about was alien. :haha: Supposed I should be grateful she's active enough to freak me out lol

Awwwww would love to see your boxers, we've got loads as we run Boxer rescue :haha:

It is freaky! But then I also find it a bit freaky when you feel the baby move under your hands... the tiny skinny limbs, sometimes the spine or skull... brr ^^"

Wow! can't wait to experience that...all I've been feeling are slight nudges every now and then :(

Thanks..

Yeah all I could think about was alien. :haha: Supposed I should be grateful she's active enough to freak me out lol

Awwwww would love to see your boxers, we've got loads as we run Boxer rescue :haha:

Oh do you!!!!! how amazing! bet that is crazy!!!!

heres a couple of piccies - they are called winston and peppa! they are the best doggies every (biased of course LOL)! so beautiful and the best temperment! we have about 3 friends now who met them and then got boxers themselves coz of how great they are!!!

https://img524.imageshack.us/g/94595966.jpg/ xx

Awww they are gorgoeus ! If you get chance show them off on our site https://britishboxerdogs.co.uk/index.php?https://www.britishboxerdogs.co.uk/

Boxer mad forum :happydance:

I haven't quite seen my tummy roll around yet, but when she kicks I will see wherever she is kicking go up or lopsided a bit, I laugh at it for some reason it cracks me up haha.

In the shower my tummy moves. I think its because its the only time I am staring at it for a while. I get little pokes as she moves around and then that weird rolling sensation and a lump will appear if she raises her head!

In the shower my tummy moves. I think its because its the only time I am staring at it for a while. I get little pokes as she moves around and then that weird rolling sensation and a lump will appear if she raises her head!

I'm pretty sure the shower lulls my LO to sleep, it's one of the only times that she is totally still.

That is so awesome guys! I can feel her moving but no obvious outside movement yet...if I poke around I can feel her bum when she pokes it out:)
How long for the obvious outside movements?? Hubby and I can't wait!!!!

That is so awesome guys! I can feel her moving but no obvious outside movement yet...if I poke around I can feel her bum when she pokes it out:)
How long for the obvious outside movements?? Hubby and I can't wait!!!!

Mine only just started today at 24 weeks :thumbup:

I have been watching my belly move around since about 21 weeks or so..she is super active and my husband will put his head on my belly (to hear her heartbeat) and she promptly will kick him and my stomach moves..moving right now as a matter of fact... i watch it every day esp at night when i lay down

The first night my LO kicked it was great! Right when daddy put his hand on him. I was so excited..then a few nights later he was doing some kind of rolling thing under my bellybutton and I wasn't sure how much I liked it!! I poked at him and switched my position..haha. But now I love whatever moving he does, its so much fun :)

Awww they are gorgoeus ! If you get chance show them off on our site https://britishboxerdogs.co.uk/index.php?https://www.britishboxerdogs.co.uk/

Boxer mad forum :happydance:

awww ok i will do!!! :Dxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"