Freaky tummy moment last night!

2ndHeartbeat

Jason 2y;Expecting again!
Reaction score
Hey girls, I thought I'd come and share this since it's still weird to me and such.

Last night whilst the OH was playing his new Call Of Duty, baby started goin nuts and so I decided to lay somewhat on my back and just rest my hands on my tummy. I can always feel him through my tummy that way.

So I'm doing this and I guess I was able to feel it because i had both hands on my tummy but I literally felt what I know has to have been his head move. It was in the very lower part of my abdomen and was about the size of maybe an orange or something similar. It felt as if he were turning over, and I happened to have felt his head turning with him.

That was early last night and I'm still really excited about it. The kicks have been going on for weeks, but for some reason feeling him that way made this baby thing more real than ever XD

Aww that must have felt really nice, i would love to feel that i have only felt kicks so far xxxx

Hey girls, I thought I'd come and share this since it's still weird to me and such.

Last night whilst the OH was playing his new Call Of Duty, baby started goin nuts and so I decided to lay somewhat on my back and just rest my hands on my tummy. I can always feel him through my tummy that way.

So I'm doing this and I guess I was able to feel it because i had both hands on my tummy but I literally felt what I know has to have been his head move. It was in the very lower part of my abdomen and was about the size of maybe an orange or something similar. It felt as if he were turning over, and I happened to have felt his head turning with him.

That was early last night and I'm still really excited about it. The kicks have been going on for weeks, but for some reason feeling him that way made this baby thing more real than ever XD

my belly done that last week sometime, it was like a big foot sticking right out on my left hand side but dont have a clue what part of baby it was but it was big, done it a few times..i managed to get it on film ws going to upload it on here but dont have a clue how, i didnt think the movements would be that big this early.

i have been feeling movements for a while now but the last few weeks baby doesnt stop the whole day i can feel it move all the time, its nice to feel but annoying when you wanna go to sleep haha

Yes, it was awesome :D

I'm surprised he's moving so much too! Especially after reading another thread recently where a couple of girls about as far along as I am haven't felt anything on the outside yet. And yeah, getting to sleep is quite the task lately... last night OH woke me up at like 3am and I'll just say I regret waking the baby which is apparently what we did lol. I tried to go to sleep afterwards, but baby just wanted to dance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->