Freaky !!!

MrsE

Reaction score
I'm on my own at work today and I'm getting loads of movements from LO so I've just got my belly out...not a pretty sight believe me.

And LO stuck an arm or a leg out on my left and I saw it move under the skin and pop out again on the right.

It's a really wierd feeling when it does that but it bought tears to my eyes it was so cute :cloud9:

ooh now it's trying to escape out of my belly button :shock: It's having it's own little party in there :headspin:

Cx

LMFAOOOO!!!!

thinks baby might be turning charm!!

Sounds like you both having fun though!
xxx

lol weird isnt it! the other night bub was coming out at right angles, in the end OH couldnt watch cause bits were sticking out so far he had visions of an 'alien' esk moment!

Have you had you bump push things off/away?

I get this quite a lot lately, since about 30 weeks but baby has been in the Ceph position the last couple of times but not engaged so perfect. I hope it doesn't start moving position too much, I'm thinking of a home birth.

Think it just gets bored in there, especially at 1.55am this morning when I went for a wee and bubs thought it was time to get up. My belly was jumping all over the place lol.

It's not pushed anything off yet Cat but I don't tend to rest anything on and I have to confess to using a teatowel as a bib through when I watch TV with my tea on my lap as I can't bend over the plate so I end up wearing most of it :dohh:
If DH puts his hand on when it's feeling energetic it does push it away, and of course DH thinks it's hilarious and winds the baby up even more to play and I'm the one getting the kicks and punches...men lol.

Cx

I used to tickle the bottom of jonny's feet through my belly. He loves having his feet rubbed now

LOL! It's fab, isn't it?

I've been getting really lumpy corners on my belly for a couple of weeks now and it's so funny when they're both sticking bits out.

P.S. Now is not the time to watch Alien, Cat!!!

Helen me wants 2 c bump pic u must be bigish now!?

My little one gets very active when something is on my stomach. Our poor cat gets the crap kicked out of him all the time- now he just meows at my belly before he lays down. It's really funny!

I have found last couple of weeks ive started getting things sticking out at the sides as opposed to just at the top. When I get up in the night for my trips to the loo I often find the baby is all sticking out on the side I have been sleeping on. If I rub my bump they slowly go back in again, it's very entertaining!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->