free 4.99 from empire

loulou1980

Reaction score
Find something worth £4.99 or less from Autumn Winter 2006 or Christmas Giftbook.

Just go on www.empirestores.co.uk

Then just go to the checkout, click new customer & don't forget to enter the code in the order code box - PS0081 (the code should be PSzerozero81 and not PSOO81)

its free delivery.

k b4 i checkout....

is there a minimum spend per month on this or tht? and also if they send a catalogue will i need 2 pay?? thanks!!

as far as i know there isnt a charge for catalogues or a minimum spend each month,i got the code off a friend on a nother forum,and shes just put it through herself

cool, dont wanna but a bra for £4.99 and have 2 spend say £15 a month lol

Yvanne said:
cool, dont wanna but a bra for £4.99 and have 2 spend say £15 a month lol

ahh no its not likethat,catalogues ive had have never done that

ive never bought 4m a catalogue b4 :oops:

ive actually closed mine down bar 2,you only buy stuff when you want then pay it off ininstallments,usually 20 or 40 weeks,any time overthat you pay an interest,in catalogues it will give you a 20 or 40 week code for that item so you split the amount of the item into so many weeks,or it usually tells you,sometimes they have codes and promotions like 50 weeks interest free or order now and start paying 6 mths later,only thing with catalogues is taht you have to set your limits,i used to only have 1 item at a time,pay that off then get something else that way i knew i could afford what i ordered,still try and do that now but ive got about £5000 credit limit on each one so very tempting

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->