free a good home.......and thank u!

mrsholmes

Reaction score
I had my :bfp: today and have some clear blue digi OV tests 5 left, and HPT if anyone wants them let me know and ill post them out, if theres more than one name I'll pick at random on weds! another member did it last week and i thought it was sooo nice. hopefully i'll pass my baby dust on to you :hug:

also thanks for all your support over the last month, im going to be moving to 1st tri now!

:hug::hug:

hun thats so nice..please add my name...huge congrats on your :bfp:

hope you have a h&h 9month

sara

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Big congrats to you also on your :bfp:!! I'm so happy for you!!:happydance: I would love to be added to the "drawing". Thanks and I hope the next 9 months go smoothly for you and have a happy & healthy baby at the end of it!:cloud9: Thanks for also being so kind!:hugs:

Please could you add my name? Thank you so much, very kind of you to raffle off the stuff :hugs:
Congrats on your BFP - fab news!

could you add me please? thanks and congratualtions!

congratulations again hun! such fab news.:happydance::happydance::happydance:

could you add my name to the draw too please. thanks very muchly.:thumbup: x x x

hi mrs holmes congrats. have a very healthy and happy 9 months.
xxxx
layla meredith

ohhhhh add me!!! Congratulations on ur BFP hun xxxxx

Congrats on your BFP!! can you add my name? thanks hun xxx

Congratulations!! :happydance:

Can my name please be added to the list? I'll be honest that I am not currently TTC but will be ASAP - just need to get my coil removed and waiting for an op before we can start trying... I'd love and appreciate them all the same!

Congrats again :) Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :D

I already told you congrats and I am so happy for you. As for me, I was going to stop TTC because of financial problems but those seem to be getting better and we are getting a new place to live so I think I can continue to TTC. I have never used any OPKs so I would like to be added to the list of potential people to get these gifts. Thanks and congrats again. BTW I saw your test, how many DPO are you to get such a dark line?

I already told you congrats and I am so happy for you. As for me, I was going to stop TTC because of financial problems but those seem to be getting better and we are getting a new place to live so I think I can continue to TTC. I have never used any OPKs so I would like to be added to the list of potential people to get these gifts. Thanks and congrats again. BTW I saw your test, how many DPO are you to get such a dark line?

not sure as ive been on the pill, but my last period was 3rd sept so i think it was between wednesday and saturday I had:bfn: all wekk untill today

no prob u are all added lots of baby dust I hope my luck rubs off:dust::dust::dust:

Congratulations again :happydance: - and please can you add my name? :)

Congrats Mrs Holmes... Wish it was me!!!! Hope the next 9 months and beyond is wonderful for you. Can you please enter me into your 'prize draw'!!! Reallt happy fo you, well done xxx

My last :witch: was 8-13 and i Oed on CD44, I am 10 DPO and have been getting :bfn: for the past few days, I know it is too early but still feel like I am out this month. Should see :witch: on Tues.

dont give up till the:witch:shows I got a :bfn: on friday!

Awww, sweetie, how nice for you that your stay here was short and sweet.....hope we'll all be following you to first tri very soon! Congratulations! :happydance::hugs:

Can you please add me to the draw list -they sound as they come with a big dose of good luck, which I could do with right now! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->