Free-Cell DNA Test Questions

icegurl470

Reaction score
Did anyone's dr use the company Integrated Genetics: informaSeq Prenatal Testing for their cell-free DNA test? If so, how long did it take the results to come back? How were they delivered to you: phone call, mail, next dr.s visit? Did you get a copy of the report or did someone just go over the results with you. I'm having this test done next Tuesday, Valentines day, first time having it done not sure what to expect. My next appointment isnt until 2 weeks later, so I'm hoping they will call me with the results or give me the results over the phone?? Thanks!

I had it done on Jan 19th and we got the results back on Jan 30th. I have no idea who they used. It was just a call back from the genetics center saying everything was normal. I didn't get a copy of the results. But I'm in NY so maybe it is different elsewhere.

I had it done on Jan 19th and we got the results back on Jan 30th. I have no idea who they used. It was just a call back from the genetics center saying everything was normal. I didn't get a copy of the results. But I'm in NY so maybe it is different elsewhere.

Did they tell you the gender?

I don't know the answer to your question but I'm having it done tomorrow. Hoping results will be back in a week but I was told it could take up to two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->