Free Gender Scans - No Strings

Mervs Mum

Doula & Mum of 3!
Reaction score
Hi Girls

I thought this might be of interest to some of you :)

I had my private early scan today with the same company who did my private gender scan with my last baby.

The owner of the company was scanning today and he was really helpful talking to us about lots of things including how some NHS sonographers seem to be pissy about checking gender at 20 wk anomaly scans. He works for the NHS too and this his side line. He was saying how there's no need for the attitude some people experience - lines like 'oh you should have asked before I started etc.

So he offers a free gender scan after 21 weeks with no strings. You are in and out in 5 mins. They literally confirm it and you're on your way. If you want to buy a picture fine but there's no obligation whatsoever. :)

The girl before me was going in for one as her baby wouldnt cooperate at her NHS scan. She was straight in and out and really pleased.

I paid £65 for my viability scan and he's scanning me again for nothing in 2 and a bit weeks so we can get some decent pics and he can date me more accurately. He even checked on his laptop to see if he could find me a company who did a better deal on NT scanning and found a place doing it for £30 cheaper than I'm paying! Nice to come across someone not out to rip off new parents eh?!

This is their website Innervision Scans and they are in Wigan and Wakefield :)

Now why can't we have places like that in the US? :(

Wow! That is an awesome hint! :thumbup:

Thanks for posting. Sucks they do not do that here! LOL

Wow! That is an awesome hint! :thumbup:

Thanks for posting. Sucks they do not do that here! LOL

What a nice man! Shame more people arent like that more interested in their moneys worth!:growlmad:

HI guys just wanted to let you know i actually used this place in 2008 @24wks... i went and i explained that my last baby had died at 24+3 they were fantastic its a man that scans you and he was lovely took loads of times... and he done loads of 4d pics for us as well it was fantastic all we paid was 10 for the disk with pics... It so easy to find as well u come off m6 @ warrington junction but head the amnchester way then come off @ frist junction adn your thier its on a industrial estate... ;) xxx

Next time you see him you shoudl tell him how much good karma he's collecting by simpy offering this service! What an absolutely lovely man!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->